Most popular vape brand/model?

bigdavecox90

Hi guys,

I hope you're all well?

Out of interest, I'm doing a bit of research into the below;

• Most popular vape brand?
  • Most popular vape model?
Thanks in advance :)

Are we talking most popular by sales or most popular by reputation?

Sales will be fairly clear, by reputation is subjective and could get a different answer from every reply.

Why do you ask? If you're after a new mod, tell us what requirements you have (Batteries, budget, size etc) and I'm sure you will get some great recommendations.

Are we talking most popular by sales or most popular by reputation?

Sales will be fairly clear, by reputation is subjective and could get a different answer from every reply.

Why do you ask? If you're after a new mod, tell us what requirements you have (Batteries, budget, size etc) and I'm sure you will get some great recommendations.

Both really Chris, just looking into different options.

Most popular by sales? Also by reputation?

In terms of sales, I would imagine perhaps Eleaf or Joyetech? Most popular vaping model might be a harder one to pinpoint, perhaps a pen style kit might be among this?

Personally, my favourite brand and the only one I have any kind of 'brand loyalty' to is GeekVape.

No idea really ....

Aspire, Innokin, Eleaf, Smok, joyetech and all the other larger Chinese brands have all had popular models with no real dominance overall.

Aspire have the Nautilus range
Innokin have the Coolfire range
Eleaf have the Pico range
Joyetech have the eVic range
Smok have the Alien

etc etc ... they've all had popular products and less popular products.

Then there's plenty of really popular stuff from the lies of Digiflavor, Geekvape, iJoy, Chuthulu, UD etc etc...

Not to mention the likes of SXK who make both original and copy products that are really popular too.

I wouldn't have a clue without some kind of worldwide sales stats.

im always reading SMOK and big baby bigger big V8 or something another

After some diligent research I can reveal that a lady called Hannah @__justpeachyy is currently the most popular vape model.

Back
Top Bottom