What's new

Moronic video from a moron

As someone who has ADHD it's easy to spot others who have it :18:

That boy needs to see a doctor and get medicated it must be like a constant fireworks display inside his head

I can't watch him not enough attention to detail for me compared to others, it's just a rush to get to "flavour for days" and more arm wafting

I noticed watching one of his vids last week aswell I thought he lived in a log cabin style house as the decor behind him looks styled like that, but I think it's actually just a back drop picture, now that in itself isn't a big deal but I just think it's more about being a hipster vapor and aiming at the vape bros demographic

In regards to the product why a company as big would take such a risk is beyond me, like mentioned before though looks like they are placing more importance on the dollar than anything else

As someone who has ADHD it's easy to spot others who have it :18:

That boy needs to see a doctor and get medicated it must be like a constant fireworks display inside his head

I can't watch him not enough attention to detail for me compared to others, it's just a rush to get to "flavour for days" and more arm wafting

I noticed watching one of his vids last week aswell I thought he lived in a log cabin style house as the decor behind him looks styled like that, but I think it's actually just a back drop picture, now that in itself isn't a big deal but I just think it's more about being a hipster vapor and aiming at the vape bros demographic

In regards to the product why a company as big would take such a risk is beyond me, like mentioned before though looks like they are placing more importance on the dollar than anything else

Watch some of his earliest vids, he is nothing like that at all. The style is all manufactured and it was (sick as tits) fun when it started but looks like trying to look hyper excited all the time is taking its toll on him. I can't remember where or if I actually saw this or made it up in my head, but didn't he get latched onto by a production company? Many YouTubers have backers, they don't make all that shit themselves, he doesn't cut the vids himself, he doesn't seek out the products himself etc. Also heard that YouTube earnings have dropped a lot over the last year or so, especially for adult-themed content due to advertisers not wanting to accidentally appear alongside content that doesn't fit with their company profile - the classic being some advertisers pulling all budget from YT as their ads were on Jihadist content :D

i see he has released a follow up video today this, after backlash he has contacted the manufacturer and they have now ditched the can packaging and will be selling the liquid in just the bottle

i see he has released a follow up video today this, after backlash he has contacted the manufacturer and they have now ditched the can packaging and will be selling the liquid in just the bottle

Good job.

That idiot is probably the cleverest vaper on YouTube, that's why he's been doing it years has thousands of subscribers and earns a lot of money

That idiot is probably the cleverest vaper on YouTube, that's why he's been doing it years has thousands of subscribers and earns a lot of money
944,000 to be precise. :D

That's why companies ask him to review their products and listen to his feedback. Which other reviewer could have got them to drop the can packaging? Not many, I reckon.

Back
Top Bottom