What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

mg per ml to cigs calc

I was puffing on around 25 (sometimes 30+) Marly or Camel lights a day before I quit 5 weeks ago.

I'm using a 12mg apple flavour juice in an EVOD Mega and also a mod with a TFV8 tank and 0.4ohm coils (which is very cloud rich), so I reckon around 5-6ml a day if I empty both tanks.

So this works out to be around 20 cig equivalent nic content and sounds about right.

I want to try a premium Golden Virginia juice as I still miss the taste of the Marlies, the 12mg is slightly too harsh through the TFV8 so I'll go for a 6 or 8mg juice if I can find one I like. Any recommendations for a top tobacco appreciated!

I want to try a premium Golden Virginia juice as I still miss the taste of the Marlies, the 12mg is slightly too harsh through the TFV8 so I'll go for a 6 or 8mg juice if I can find one I like. Any recommendations for a top tobacco appreciated!

Keep with 12mg and mtl the tobacco in the evod mega. My missus loves £1 Eliquid's premium tobacco.

Back
Top Bottom