What's new

mg per ml to cigs calc

It doesn't help I got the wrong sort of tank in the first place but I have decided to stick with it so I guess I should stop complaining. Ok so up the nicotine for a few weeks and if that doesn't help it could be the flavour I'm after? The habit isn't a problem for me and I used to smoke around 30 cigarettes a day...A bit heavy.... But at least I am on the right path.

It doesn't help I got the wrong sort of tank in the first place but I have decided to stick with it so I guess I should stop complaining. Ok so up the nicotine for a few weeks and if that doesn't help it could be the flavour I'm after? The habit isn't a problem for me and I used to smoke around 30 cigarettes a day...A bit heavy.... But at least I am on the right path.
I wouldn't worry about how much you vape, just stay off the stinkies for now, in a few weeks time once you're sure you've broken the smoking habit then maybe you can revisit the how much do I vape question. In the meantime I'm with @oldhippydude - Try going up a nic level, this usually has the result of cutting down how much you vape anyway as you're getting your Nicotine faster. I started on 18mg and was convinced I'd stay there, after a while I moved to 12 with no intention of going further now I'm vaping 6mg and considering dropping to 3 - so I may eventually cut out the Nic altogether.

Wow! According to this I'm vaping more nicotine than I ever smoked!
Atleast it tastes nice :p

Doesn't this also depend on the type and brand of liquid. Some liquids are much thicker than others and I found my old brand was taking me over 3 days to finish a 5ml tank but after trying other brands with the same nic level I was getting through it in 2 days. I'm still not sure yet how the VG/PG ratio affects the thickness as I've only recently started trying out different brands although it appears to be that higher VG gives thicker liquid. My old brand was 80VG/20PG whereas the brand I'm vaping at the moment is the other way around and is much thinner. Mind you, I have also dropped down from 24mg to 12 and I'm not sure what effect that has on the thickness combined with the PG/VG ratio.

According to that formula though I'm on about 10 cigs a day which is still the same as my old brand/usage.

The flavours also appear to be nicer at lower nic levels although I still not sure how true that is yet.

Fortunately, I've managed to find liquids that are so much cheaper than my old brand so, even though I'm using more, I'm still saving about a third of the price I was paying previously.

Wow that's not bad. Im using a TFV8 at the moment so a bit juice heavy but having 24ml mostly. 3mg but sometimes use a bit of 6mg in a day (so call it 4mg). so 27 a day which is right, I was on 30 a day (roughly)

Was on 8-10 double king skins, or 25-30 B&H if the other wasn't available... Now I vape approx 15ml of DIY 2mg and 20ml of bought 3mg, so about the same nic level ( 30 ) , but I feel SO much better for it...
Not coughing up nasty stuff every morning, less tired, and less stressy.. !!!

Luv Chrisie xx

Great formula, now I just need to keep track of how much juice im using, can be hard when I've got so many different bottles on the go and keep switching tanks etc.

Back
Top Bottom