What's new

Manabush Powwow Sauce...vaper's tongue?

I thought I noticed a difference in the latest CS. Less nutty / popcorny, more golden syrupy. I thought I was imagining it, but then I found an old bottle at the back of the drawer and the difference jumped out at me.

Very sorry to say I do prefer the previous one. But it's not a dealbreaker ...it still knocks the socks right off any other juice for me. Must be a nightmare for Manabush :(

Understandable you're gutted your ADVs have changed, but atleast you still have the option to have Manabush.

^^ This, exactly.

Manabush is the only liquid, for me, that is preferable to a cigarette.

Wow, ok, that would be fantastic, I look forward. I've actually read this whole thread.... must be a tough time... very gracefully handled.

hahahaha and that's how good it was!!! It's like crack for vaping hahaha
It is that good.
On second day of solely nanabhozo v2 and loving it. Honestly now my tastebuds aren't defining any change. The switcheroo method I mentioned above worked perfectly. Happy vaper.

How do you know when your using the new nokomis?
Is there a date or code ..I have 20 bottles in stock as I like a good supply in the cupboard with different dates as from different suppliers...I’m just wondering as I have noticed no change except after reading the thread yesterday I was thinking my Nokomis seemed better but I think it’s just me..

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to @ZT and the Manabush Magicians to have opted for option B. I am happy Manabush will still be there in the near future.

I personally am rather positive towards change especially when I experience what great new flavours are being developed in the Indigene line.
This although unfortunate event didn’t lead to a line disappearing like we saw many go under in the TPD tsunami. Let’s count ourselves fortunate that we can keep the chef even when the kitchen burned down.
I sympathise with fussy vapers and understand their point of view. There will be new versions of Manabush and there’s always the chance they will please you even more than the original. If not there’s always home mixing [emoji4]

Just my 10mils worth of input.
Thanks and credit to ZT for being so upfront and honest to tell everyone what has happened. He could have blagged it and said it must be your taste buds, wicking, etc. His determination to get the Manabush wheels turning again is to be applauded and while I have got a nice 30mil of the old Nana around plus Chiri and Nokomis in the 100ml black bottles, (remember them [emoji4]) I will be supporting mk2, mk3, or mk4 etc.
Changes forced on people are stressful and not good, but at least we can adapt hopefully, and enjoy the Manabush as we have done in the past.

Actually looking forward also to the new Pow Wow as I didn't get on with the old one that much.
Cheers Jon

Last edited:
Just my 10mils worth of input.
Thanks and credit to ZT for being so upfront and honest to tell everyone what has happened. He could have blagged it and said it must be your taste buds, wicking, etc. His determination to get the Manabush wheels turning again is to be applauded and while I have got a nice 30mil of the old Nana around plus Chiri and Nokomis in the 100ml black bottles, (remember them [emoji4]) I will be supporting mk2, mk3, or mk4 etc.
Changes forced on people are stressful and not good, but at least we can adapt hopefully, and enjoy the Manabush as we have done in the past.

Actually looking forward also to the new Pow Wow as I didn't get on with the old one that much.
Cheers Jon

But.......he did blag it to a certain extent....folks ordered their juice, expecting the same as normal...some seasoned manabush connoisseurs, have indeed commented, that they questioned their wicking methods or tanks etc...even vapers tongue as in the OP...then and only then, were most folks made aware of the situation of a reform of some of the range.

Sorry I know this is going to be unpopular reading for many...but surely Im not the only person to think, hang on a minute...perhaps if we were aware of a change, we could have been prepared for said change, for the better, or indifferent, either way..prepared.

Edit: I know how stressful all this must have been for the company, and ZT is a good egg, in time this will be fk all really in the grand scheme of things compared to real world problems.
I also expect some grief...well probably lots of grief really.....and this may be a post to bring in an unlike button:)

Back
Top Bottom