What's new

Manabush Powwow Sauce...vaper's tongue?

With all due respect @Rob this isn’t new news to you, it appears you have also been part of the testing so it’s no real surprise that you find them palatable. So forgive me for being in shock and finding myself at a loose end. We are not all lucky enough to find a multitude of liquids that we get on with, I have other liquids that I can manage a tank of but not a staple now ... so yes I will move on

Sorry but I totally resent your comment about not giving a thought for the creator, I do ‘get’ it
Just as a point of fact - Rob wasn't sent the new version of Chiri until last week - altho he was aware we were reformulating - he was not part of the testing process

Just for the record I do appreciate the work that’s been put into this and I do understand the heartache that @ZT has obviously gone through. I haven’t wanted or intended to discredit the new formulas only empathise with someone who is going through the same as me ...because I am struggling and it just feels like I’m in the wrong for even opening my mouth.

@Sprite71 Not at all :( Everyone's tastes differ. I believe I entered my usual caveat when I stated that I like Chiri V2 in Post 16 ? What appeals to me, may well NOT appeal to another person.
We all know that @ZT was forced into making dramatic changes and we also all know that whenever a change happens, some will like said changes, others will not.
I just hope that you'll find something suitable as a temporary replacement :) When it becomes available, do try "Firewater". It isn't replicating anything that has gone before ( well maybe a bit coff coff ;) ) but certainly something I shall have on regular rotation. :)

Just for the record I do appreciate the work that’s been put into this and I do understand the heartache that @ZT has obviously gone through. I haven’t wanted or intended to discredit the new formulas only empathise with someone who is going through the same as me ...because I am struggling and it just feels like I’m in the wrong for even opening my mouth.
I hear you. We all want to be supportive, but there's little point in not being honest or it just becomes a whitewash. I'm similarly fussy - I either like something or I don't, and if I don't then all the goodwill in the world won't MAKE me like it any more ..... if I'm not enjoying it then what's the point?

I've tried all the original Nokomis range, and all are great well-thought out juices, but not liking fruits much only three really did it for me, and only Nokomis and Chiri Sun have become essentials. I'm just tentatively dipping my toe into the new versions ........ but will mull them over a bit for a while. It's Manabush, it's bound to be good ....... it's just whether or not it suits me personally. :51:

I can honestly say I was in no part of the testing. I just moved onto my next pack of three I'd ordered from vapeclub and thought. Er, balls what have I done with this coil. I was actually in the middle of tesing New tanks and rda' s at the time and honestly thought I'd moved a coil or over stuffed the wick. Spent days fidlling with coils before blaming my tastebuds and naturally switching to pow wow and waxi for a while. I was actually releaved when ZT announced the fact he'd had to change. (It does sound like he's had a nightmare).

I've been exactly where you are now. My first juice I settled on was an ry 4 by smokers Angel. I was really struggling to stay on the vaping straight and narrow and then i found it. It was the perfect blend of tobacco and caramel to my tastebuds. (Liquids where simpler and lived by the sea back then).
I was set and it was enough to stop me smoking. Then I went to stock up with my usual three bottles of thirty mls only to be told these are the last I'm afraid. We've stoped making it due to the panic over popcorn lung.
It is a scary position and I'm a fussy bugger. I literally can't stomach an entire vape shop of juice.
You will find one, it's a slog to look again and we can be picky buggers.
Good luck with the search.
Let us know the flavour you got from chich and perhaps we can come up with some suggestions. I must have tested every tobacco blend available I reckon. Between us we certainly must be close.
certainly is a slog hahaha an expensive one hahaha i've already spent my quota for the month on the other stuff so I'm stuffed hahaha As soon as I can, I'm gonna mix some chiri v2 into this spiritwalker chiri and see what happens. I'll let you know! ;-)

The entire thing is great sadness.

I class Martyn as a good personal friend, the stress this has put upon him is unreal. I've seen it first hand, there was only really 2 options.

A. Give up, close Manabush, lose the entire ranges. Spiritwalker, Manabush, Bunkr, the new FireWater range (which is ace) aswell as POSSIBLY indigene. Put all your staff out of work, and disappoint every single Manabush user.

B. Reformulate, grab it by the balls spend I'd imagine extortionate amounts to do so. Upset some customers but please some others.

Either outcome sadly for Manabush was lose/lose in the short run.

Honestly give the newer reformulated range a try. I HATED (I'll say it), some of the range. I now like the entire range.

Understandable you're gutted your ADVs have changed, but atleast you still have the option to have Manabush.

Think of all the stuff ZT personally and Manabush have done within the community since setting up shop.

They went through the TPD costing serious amounts of cash. So any user above 3mg (or without 72mg nic stored), can still get there 6-18mg nicotine.

That's my 2p.

(Ps, we at the shop still have some pre reformulation change on the shelf. Price is £100,000 per 1ml)

Last edited:
It's good to talk it out. It's a range we're passionate about. At the end of the day it is what it is. You will either keep it as your adv or change.
The main thing is it's still distinctively manabush and for me, nothing else comes close.

This threads nothing. You should have seen the kick off when habanos sa made the decision to loosten the draw on upman junior corona cigars. For me it was a blessed releif as it was often like sucking on a McDonald's milkshake in December.
But the upman debacle went on for years. Get a grip of yourself.

Ive been mtl'ing Chiri since i quit the ciggies, just getting to the bottom of my last shortfill. Be interesting to see what v2 tastes like, unless I can find some vintage stock...

Back
Top Bottom