What's new

Manabush

ViperVapeUK

Postman
I hear this brand bounded around a lot as being a really good juice etc, I was thinking of giving it a try, does anyone have any recommendations? I see they have a few of the firewater range on Prime Vapes at the moment so be good to hear from you all.

I normally stick to fruity juices with a menthol nic shot. Vaping around 80w and 0.2ohms if that makes any difference but thought to maybe try something different.

thanks

VV

Hey so many people on here Love Manabush juices.

I tried Firewater (green one) and I hated it BUT that is cause I dont like alcohol flavoured juices. I have only tried 2 of theirs so not the best person to judge at all

I have heard very good things though

I hear this brand bounded around a lot as being a really good juice etc, I was thinking of giving it a try, does anyone have any recommendations? I see they have a few of the firewater range on Prime Vapes at the moment so be good to hear from you all.

I normally stick to fruity juices with a menthol nic shot. Vaping around 80w and 0.2ohms if that makes any difference but thought to maybe try something different.

thanks

VV
What flavours are you interested in trying ? Tobacco or non tobacco ?

if you don’t like juices with a tobacco background firewater is not for you - but we do lots of non tobaccoes and also more subtle tobaccoes as well

Last edited:

thanks

VV
I'd say to stick to the Bunkr range for higher powered vaping - Apple Strudel and Rhubarb Tarte are my favourite liquids ever.
The Nokomis and Firewater range are more suited to MTL/lower powered restricted DTL IMO - they're so complex and nuanced that you lose some of that with power.
Spiritwalker can take a wee bit more power as its 60vg, but again the complexity tapers off a bit with power (Two Arrows is magic if you like rhubarb and ginger!)
I'm barred from vaping the Indigene range as my Mrs detests the smell :(
Haven't gotten around to the Convergent range as of yet...

Thats just my take on it after many years of being an avid fanboi, and there are some rare maddies who do enjoy it at higher power!

Customer service is exceptional, it's what all companies, not just vaping ones, should aspire too.

I'd say to stick to the Bunkr range for higher powered vaping - Apple Strudel and Rhubarb Tarte are my favourite liquids ever.
The Nokomis and Firewater range are more suited to MTL/lower powered restricted DTL IMO - they're so complex and nuanced that you lose some of that with power.
Spiritwalker can take a wee bit more power as its 60vg, but again the complexity tapers off a bit with power (Two Arrows is magic if you like rhubarb and ginger!)
I'm barred from vaping the Indigene range as my Mrs detests the smell :(
Haven't gotten around to the Convergent range as of yet...

Thats just my take on it after many years of being an avid fanboi, and there are some rare maddies who do enjoy it at higher power!

Customer service is exceptional, it's what all companies, not just vaping ones, should aspire too.
Wow thanks man

My next batch of juice is definitely going to be Manabush, I haven't had any in aaaggeees. I remember the first time I loaded up the original (5ml) Uwell crown with powwow sauce and couldn't put the damned thing down for days. Every new juice I try never seems to have that morish factor these days no matter how many people seem to rave about how nice it is.

I would like to try your original cola flavour. I use 18mg but I think yours only go up to 12mg ?
Hey Gia - actually the base zero range only goes to 6mg at present (our other original ranges girl 18) - I’m considering introducing 12mg versions like our Xmas tobaccoes .. if there is call for it.

Hey Gia - actually the base zero range only goes to 6mg at present (our other original ranges girl 18) - I’m considering introducing 12mg versions like our Xmas tobaccoes .. if there is call for it.

Your juices get some amazing reviews, been looking for a great coke flavour for ages. Never mind 12mg LOL do an 18mg.

Back
Top Bottom