What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Lowest ohm build you have used

.03-5 somewhere in that region on a mechanical mod, I was comfortable doing I knew I had the right batteries etc checked no shorts etc, not my story these days

I'm using it now and I made it today 0.2.
I've used twisted at 0.28 for a while.
Honestly I would feel a bit worried going much lower than that.

0.09 Ohms but that was with NiFe30 in TC mode on a decent mod. Even so, it was a bit of a miscalculation and I have always aimed for at least 0.14 Ohms since.

0.08. I tried it on a mech too, purely for experimentation, theoretically drawing 50 amps, and after a good session the 25r wasn't even warm.

0.08 on a massive crazy coil, needed to use the parallelech for it and it was just to experience it.

Generally the lowest I go is 0.15, and usually use 0.2+ on the mechs

We can go super low on mechs if we pay attention to the battery heat but I wouldn't advise it without at least a dual parallel mod for safety

Used to build around 0.07 on my tube mechs but I’ve gone away from the massive clouds and look more to flavour now.

Currently I’m about .15 on mechs using Smuts aliens in everything. At the other end of the scale I build my billet boxes around 1.5 using tiny Clapton’s.

Lowest I’ve gone is 0.06ohm but that was on a tripple 18650 parallel mosfet box mod I made awhile back and was just see how cloudy it was. Nowadays 0.3 - 0.5ohm all day.

0.1 I'm a risky bugger lmao, never felt the need to go any lower[emoji4]

Back
Top Bottom