What's new

Liverpool vape shop question

Enoch

Achiever
Probably going to alienate most of the forum here haha

Is there any shops in Liverpool that offer a battery 're wrap service? I have a set of 18650 batteries that are fairly new and need 're wrapping but my attempts didn't go well. Think part of my issue also is the paranoia of holding a hot hair drier next to a battery for too long.

So any shops I could pop in and get them done? Happy to make a purchase along with them also.

Probably going to alienate most of the forum here haha

Is there any shops in Liverpool that offer a battery 're wrap service? I have a set of 18650 batteries that are fairly new and need 're wrapping but my attempts didn't go well. Think part of my issue also is the paranoia of holding a hot hair drier next to a battery for too long.

So any shops I could pop in and get them done? Happy to make a purchase along with them also.
dont worry mate as your not the only one. ive tried and failed to rerap as mums hairdryer is as old as me. it gets hot enough to seal the sides but just not enough oomph to wrap the ends and they all go hard and out of shape.

dont worry mate as your not the only one. ive tried and failed to rerap as mums hairdryer is as old as me. it gets hot enough to seal the sides but just not enough oomph to wrap the ends and they all go hard and out of shape.
Closest I got was that the top sealed top much and left too little on the bottom and I couldn't fix it haha

That and it's creased like you say. Just don't want to heat a set of batteries up in my hand too much

I'll give them a ring tomorrow and see. I know a couple I do pop into occasionally don't offer the service and at least one doubles up as a storage place for giant balls and balloons ...

Take your batteries and wraps to empire vape co and he will sort you out. Just spoke to him

Take your batteries and wraps to empire vape co and he will sort you out. Just spoke to him
Thank you! Next chance I get I'll take a trip up there.

They were fogstar batteries I got months ago and the wraps on them were bad so ripped quite easily. Be great to get them back in use again [emoji3]

Back
Top Bottom