What's new

List of PG-free Juices

jay2

Postman
This is the sister thread to my List of PG-free Flavour Concentrates, for those who don’t want to get into DIY just yet. Hopefully , my immensely helpful fellow-apes will be able to help me flesh it out? It’s been quite a while since I last bought pre-made juice, and there have been a lot of changes in the interim, with quite a lot of the old suppliers sadly falling victim to punitive legislation, both here and abroad.

If anybody knows of any PG-free juices that are widely available at B & M stores, that might be particularly helpful. I recall being driven back into smoking, a few years back, mostly because of computer breakdown (and concurrent financial issues) which left me unable to shop online. Stinkies were all I could get at the local shops.

This thread is primarily intended as a resource for those who would like to completely avoid PG, so please don’t expect me to clutter the thread MAX VG juices. To avoid confusion, I should note here that MAXVG is not the same as 100VG (or 100%VG) , and is certainly not PG-free. Usually the flavourings used come diluted in PG. This can add as much as 20% PG to the final mix. This can also be the case with some so-called 100VG , so do approach these terms with caution and look carefully at the manufacturers claims.

Personally, I do recommend going completely PG-free, if you suffer from PG sensitivity, because continued exposure can exacerbate the sensitivity. But then, that’s just my personal experience, and my personal opinion; I’ve not made the thread to talk you round, but to make it easier for those who do want to cut out the PG.

So, without further ado, here are my pathetically-underpopulated lists. As with my other thread I’ll list brands in this post and suppliers in the next post down. Further input will be gratefully received,

PG-free Brands of E-liquid:

Bare Naked (USA)

Ethos Vapors (but NOT their "Crispy Treats") Please see post on p.2 (and the next post after)

Ichor Liquids (UK) (might have closed down?)

Kind Juice (USA)

Kai’s Virgin Vapor (USA)

Johnson Creek (USA) NB only SOME of their lines are PG free, but that does leave a pretty extensive selection

Vape Green (UK)

Vape Organics (USA)

Velvet Cloud (USA) N,B. slight question mark against this brand. They don't explicitl;y say "we don't use PG-based flavours" on theirs site,. But it seems highly unlikely that they would, given their extensive list of no-nos

VSAVI (?)
IMPORTANT: SEE NOTE BELOW

Last edited:
UK Vendors:

Ichor Liquids: own brand only

Sub Ohm Masters Velvet Cloud

Vape Club
Virgin Vapor

Vape Green
:
stocks Virgin Vapor, Kind Juice, Vape Organics, Velvet Cloud and own brand!

VSAVI own brand only. IMPORTANT: see note below

Overseas Vendors, offering shipping to UK:

Bare Naked (USA) Own Brand only . shipping appears to be reasonable (for USA)

Jonhson Creek (USA)
Some Vape Organic, a few Virgin Vapor, plus own brand (not all of which are PG-free) Here are the PG-free ones Unfortunately, these no longer available from UK vendors, since TPD . Their overseas shipping info is hard to find . Here it is

Kai's Vigin Vapor (USA ) probably the only place where you cam but the full range of VV

Real Organic Vapors (USA) Vape Organics and Bare Naked. Ships to "most countries"

Organic Ohmage (New Zealand) Vape Organics . Offers worldwide shipping

Last edited:
BRAND(S) EXCLUDED FROM LIST FOR LESS-THAN-OBVIOUS REASONS:

Sadly, I've had to leave PureVape off the list. Small, independant company, just the kind of people we want to encourage, However , since expanding their range to include nice flavours (they used to do tobacco flavours only), their range isn't suitable for people looking to exclude PG. Last I heard their tobacco flavour was still OK, but do check before buying in case this has changed.
Quote from their website:

Our pure VG E-Juice contains only the following ingredients:

More than 80% – pure VG or Vegetable Glycerine B.P. (99.8% pure – kosher food grade)
Less than 5% – Vegetable Extracts for Throat Hit effect
Less than 10% – Distilled Purified Water
Less than 10% – Food Flavouring (from Perfumers Apprentice). Contains some PG.

Actually, any flavouring dilute enough to approach 10% fwould be mostly PG. But do bear in mind that any amount, however small, might sensitise you to PG, or to exacerbate a pre-existing sensitisation. .

Last edited by a moderator:
when youve built your list up @jay2 give me a shout and ill add a re direct to both your lists on the ever growing recommended vendors list like i done for Simons 50/50 juice.

What is the reason behind using High VG and no PG, is it just for clouds or what ?

when youve built your list up @jay2 give me a shout and ill add a re direct to both your lists on the ever growing recommended vendors list like i done for Simons 50/50 juice.

Thanks :). . Well, I very much doubt I'll have any more UK vendors to add, unless some other apes can add to the list?
It's not at all easy tracking down PG-free stuff via Google. That's why I'm making the list! I spent weeks on end , at one time, tracking down PG-free juice for myself. Hopeful;y the lists can save others all that faff. But my own lists are so dtred I thought i'd better check every site carefully before listing it. That's resulted in a few disappointments.
Sadly, some of the old PG-free juices that I remember are gone entirely, one has started adding a bit of PG, and others are no longer available in the UK . I'm not turning up anything new to replace the lost ones, try as i might.. So, all-in-all, our choices are even more l;imited than they were a few years back :(. ...unless I've missed a few juices amonst that welter of 80/20 , 70/30 etc.

Thanks for answering that earlier querstion.

Last edited:
i know what you mean mate.
thanks to subtanks the majority now go down the VG route.
will add to my list as a few is better than none and will link back to this post.

Hello @jay2

Thank you so very much for the great work you've done!

I too have been on a mission to find PG Free liquids, and have come up with only the ones you've already found, so I sadly can't add to that very short list. If I find one I will let you know.

It has made me begin a DIY adventure, which isn't that easy either, but I'm getting help from another forum member and I hope I will get there eventually. I will have a look at your list of all VG flavour concentrates and bookmark like I have with this thread.

Regards,
Shay

Back
Top Bottom