Vape Superstore
What's new

Lips burning

peety

Postman
Anybody have any problems with getting burns on the lips and sore gums from vaping.Never happened before but just recently.

The Electronic Cigarette Company
How long have you been vaping? Ulcers and sore gums are quite a common side effect of stopping smoking alone and vaping dries out the mouth which is why it's important to have good oral hygiene and drink loads of water. Burns on the lips? Is your drip tip getting hot? Get a delrin one with the added benefit of staying cool and less crusting.

AcmeFog
My fiancee had this issue for a while-she wasn't putting the drip tip in her mouth properly, and was sort of touching it to her lips, the outer edges of the drip tip get hot, and would burn her.

I put mine in my mouth, past my teeth, and point it at my tongue (I find the flavour is great if it hits your tongue first lol). You don't have to put it in this far, but if you dont, point it at your toungue/teeth, not down, and make sure the drip tips edge does not touch them.

Make sure you have the drip tip right in your mouth :)

edit;beastie made a great point-I forgot that can be a side effect of stopping smoking. But, a delrin drip tip is a good idea as it wont get hot-for now, make sure the drip tip is past your lips well enough not to burn.

Thanks for the help.You are right I have a steel tip and it does get very hot and I tend to keep vaping even when it does really heat up

Premier Ecigs
Back
Top Bottom