What's new

Landlords & Vaping

You vape shortfill, they all say nicotine free, just swallow the nic shot bottle, simples

Yes they will, hence my suggestion to dispose (swallow) the only piece of evidence that relates to nicotine, i.e., the nic shot ! :)
Gotcha,thought you meant swallow the contents of the bottle,not the actual bottle.
But you have heard of bins haven't you.

Slightly off topic, but still on the subject of another kind of landlord...those that run the local watering holes....I've been in several of my locals...and have asked if I could vape in their premises and yet still cannot.

Now, granted it's their premises and their right, to choose..baring in mind it's a public place...but I have stated to all of them that vaping isn't covered under the current smoking laws...so I wouldn't be committing an offence, especially when I mentioned that i'd be vaping nicotine free juices, so no second hand 'vape' inhaling issues to worry about...not that would pose any real threat to anybody, given that it's virtually negliable imo!

But the two reasons I get for why they won't allow it...1) this one is understandable...the smell...as some juices are quite strong smelling and might put off customers. 2)..this I have tried to explain till i'm blue in the face - the vapour stains the walls....."NO IT DOESN'T ARGGGGGHHHH!"

No mention at all..of the visual impact of vaping, which still puts some folks off. Not even any concerns about vaping in pubs where children are allowed...no it seems to be smell of the vapour that they don't like, & the ignorantly incorrect assumption that nicotine (even after I've told them I'm using nic free juices!) stains the walls!

I've seen property programmes where the presenters checking out a house, that previously had a smoker living in it, refer to the walls as incorrectly being nicotine stained..not tar stained...grrrr! Drives me up a fecking wall that does!

I hope this campaign being championed & fronted by TV doctor Christian Jensen will educate the masses as to exactly what the differences are between vaping and smoking...as it does bug me when non smokers think the nicotine does all the damage!

No matter how patiently I explain to folks what the difference is..some people just don't wanna know, don't care, or still think vaping is the same as smoking.

What is even weirder, is when do I go outside a pub for a vape, often sharing the same space in the company of smokers, I then get the pissing third degree from them, about how dangerous vaping is, and this'll do me more harm than smoking!

"Seriously? Really mate? In what fecking way, by not inhaling Tar, Carbon monoxide, CO2, Acetone, Ammonia, Arsenic, Benzene, Cadmium, Formaldehyde, Hexamine, Lead (yes fecking Lead!), Naphthalene, Methanol, Toluene and thousands of other chemicals in my body, from smoking tobbaco..that you so currently are; constitutes as being less harmful than vaping? Of which, the only similarity between the two..is nicotine...which incidentally, I'm not vaping any of, currently.....hmmm....matey?!"

"Unless one should take a fancy to consuming or inhaling their nicotine neat, which, I suspect, will no doubt bring on a sudden terminal extinction level event of the said muppet who does....nicotine isn't any more harmful than consuming alcoholic beverages in moderation!"

"Now take your, cancer causing, lung destroying, stinking, wall staining, shit away from me, cos I've no desire to contract cancer from proxy smoking either & don't speak to me again, you ignorant tosser!"

And to think that I was once a smoker, only two months ago...blimey, how I've changed!

:D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom