What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Kanthal A1 26ga + 32ga Clapton Single Coil build

giphy-2.gif

I'd have bought half a dozen at that price. That's just insane. :11::30:

Mitz hi

How often do you change coil and cotton, i know it depends on daily vaping but anyway?

They are all out of stock

Mitz hi

How often do you change coil and cotton, i know it depends on daily vaping but anyway?

Yeah, the last link are out of stock. He was just commenting on how cheap they were and wondering how on earth we missed them.

It really depends on several factors. Mostly on the juice you are using. But also the coil and if you space the coil or it's a contact coil. Personally, I will use a coil for around a month or so. And I will rewick with fresh cotton around once a week for dtl and every 3 or 4 days for mtl. But I look regularly and if it looks gunky then I'll rewick.

Yeah, the last link are out of stock. He was just commenting on how cheap they were and wondering how on earth we missed them.

It really depends on several factors. Mostly on the juice you are using. But also the coil and if you space the coil or it's a contact coil. Personally, I will use a coil for around a month or so. And I will rewick with fresh cotton around once a week for dtl and every 3 or 4 days for mtl. But I look regularly and if it looks gunky then I'll rewick.
Ok thanks
What is your favorite juice , brand , flavour ................

Ok thanks
What is your favorite juice , brand , flavour ................
My favourite juice by far is Naked 100. The same company also has nic salt under the name NKD100.

They have different ranges. Fruit, Candy, tobacco, etc. I only use the fruit range. I love Really Berry, Green Blast, Lava Flow, Hawaiin Pog. I buy those flavours in both Naked 100 and NKD100 Salt.

I also really like Prime Vapes Secluded Sorbet.

Last edited:
Hi Mitz

How are you ? I am still waiting for my coils that i ordered and i was thinking to made a coil with two wires . Do you have any expirience with that kind of coils or you alaways buy premade coils?

Hi Mitz

How are you ? I am still waiting for my coils that i ordered and i was thinking to made a coil with two wires . Do you have any expirience with that kind of coils or you alaways buy premade coils?
Hey Roman,

I'm good thanks. You are you doing?

I make my own coils as well as using premade. What can I help you with?

Hi All sorry for the stupid question as I am new at this... I have the wire Kanthal KA1 28GA+32GA clapton wire, but I dont know how to use the Steam coil website for that wire. I have the drop and dead rabbit and want dual coil with good vape and good taste. I dont understand the high end Ohm to the low end, ie 0.15 and 0.5 I also use these on squonk mods. any help would be appreciated.

Many thanks
Ian

Hi All sorry for the stupid question as I am new at this... I have the wire Kanthal KA1 28GA+32GA clapton wire, but I dont know how to use the Steam coil website for that wire. I have the drop and dead rabbit and want dual coil with good vape and good taste. I dont understand the high end Ohm to the low end, ie 0.15 and 0.5 I also use these on squonk mods. any help would be appreciated.

Many thanks
Ian
You just need to input the 28g for claptons, the outer wrap (32g) doesn't affect the resistance, so it's the standard single wire calculator you'll need

Back
Top Bottom