What's new

Juul banned in USA

i don’t know, i think this was the starting point for what has culminated in the endemic disposable thing we are seeing now. good riddance, maybe.
Ah!, yes... I see what you mean... it's probably just JUUL... not a conspiracy... or maybe it is... who knows?... Trump is a fucking weirdo, I know that... :)

Ah!, yes... I see what you mean... it's probably just JUUL... not a conspiracy... or maybe it is... who knows?... Trump is a fucking weirdo, I know that... :)
If anything it will be a push to pure disposables, no more replaceable pods. I think someone already said this.
A completely closed sytem with no abilty or need to fiddle with so they can label on the side doing so is illegal even for an adult, make it taste bad just as punishment for being a smoker and use it to justify discouraging underage use and the only approved appropriate use of vaping which is only to quit and not for harm reduction, charge a fortune, and be done with it.

F the public...give us our money

If anything it will be a push to pure disposables, no more replaceable pods. I think someone already said this.
A completely closed sytem with no abilty or need to fiddle with so they can label on the side doing so is illegal even for an adult, make it taste bad just as punishment for being a smoker and use it to justify discouraging underage use and the only approved appropriate use of vaping which is only to quit and not for harm reduction, charge a fortune, and be done with it.

F the public...give us our money

maybe, but this juul was the logical first step towards a disposable, surely? it’s not impossible for a thing to trigger a process and then to become a victim of it.

As ever it seems to be all about nicotine, if they are bothered about high levels in the US why not just set a maximum level as opposed to banning an entire product range because the FDA doesn't have enough info on it.

i don’t know, i think this was the starting point for what has culminated in the endemic disposable thing we are seeing now. good riddance, maybe.

Be careful what you wish for...

I am not a fan of Juul (overly large share of the market in the US, with an under-powered product). But no company should be denied placing their product on the market without good reason.. and the FDA really has no good reason...

As ever it seems to be all about nicotine, if they are bothered about high levels in the US why not just set a maximum level as opposed to banning an entire product range because the FDA doesn't have enough info on it.

It's not about the strength nicotine (that the Juul device needs a high strength, because it is under-powered), the FDA presumably wants to satisfy the ANTZ, who scapegoated Juul about a rise in teenage vaping in the US (that has since gone down).

Please do not forget that vaping is generally under attack worldwide, and being severely restricted in the US. Nobody should be restricted from accessing a less harmful alternative to smoking...

We are lucky that the UK (for now) is leading the way globally in tobacco harm reduction.

Be careful what you wish for...

I am not a fan of Juul (overly large share of the market in the US, with an under-powered product). But no company should be denied placing their product on the market without good reason.. and the FDA really has no good reason...

i think i might consider your view to be biased.

Screenshot_20220628_073857_com.android.chrome.jpg

It's not about the strength nicotine (that the Juul device needs a high strength, because it is under-powered), the FDA presumably wants to satisfy the ANTZ, who scapegoated Juul about a rise in teenage vaping in the US (that has since gone down).

A battery with a low mAh will just run out sooner than one with a higher mAh regardless of the nicotine level in the juice.

Back
Top Bottom