Innokin
What's new

Juice recommendation

silk186

Achiever
The first juice that my wife has really taken to is Vape Avenue Ice Cube which is described as
Ice Cube Eliquid is wonderfully created for you fruity, menthol lovers. This mimics a the famous H-Berg flavour.

I can get Ice Cube in the Vape Avenue - Mighty Mix eliquid Bundle - 7 x 50ml shortfilled for £16 when it is in stock, but Ice Cube is the only flavor I really liked in the bundle. What is the cheapest option to get a large quantity of Ice Cube or a similar juice like Heisenberg for cheap?

Is the I Love Shortfill - Heisenberg any good? I can get it in the Monster Bundle Eliquid Deals Vapeabox - 7 x 50ml Shortfill Eliquid for £16 but I'm not very keen on the other flavours.

Any suggestions?

I'm not going to make my own juice as I don't want to invest the time, money or space when I'm planning to move to China around the end of the year. I assume asume the discussing an off-site sale of homebrew is against the rules.

Premier Ecigs
I haven’t tried the ones you mentioned about but vapegoo do a juice called heisengoo which is quite nice and dirt cheap too, not a fan of the rest of there flavors mind but that one is pretty good.

Otherwise have a look into DIY-ing if you want to make bulk liquids for less pennies [emoji1303]

Vape Green
E-liquids.com
They sell the vape avenue one on Amazon 300ml for £14.99 just buy that [emoji5]
Amazon has Heisenburg (80/20) but not Ice Cube (70/30).
I'm not sure if the vg/pg make much difference with my DTL tanks.

AcmeFog
How does Heisenburg compare to Ice Cube?
It seems that many brands make a Heisenburg blend. How does the onepound liquid compare to I Love Shortfill and Vape Avenue
No idea, but if Ice Cube 'mimics' Heisenberg, I'd imagine they'd taste pretty similar.

No idea, but if Ice Cube 'mimics' Heisenberg, I'd imagine they'd taste pretty similar.
I would think so. It is However, it is interesting that Vape Avenue makes both Heisenberg and Ice Cube shortfills.
Also, how consistent is Heisenberg across brands?

Smoore
Back
Top Bottom