What's new

Jackaroo podmod with rba

Jd_

Achiever
This looks pretty interesting. Internal battery, and a pod, but lots of pluses, specially the removable drip tip qnd waterproof type c port

http://www.vandyvape.com/kit/kit/kit/kit/jackaroo-pod-kit/

vandy_vape_jackaroo_pod_mod_kit_black_warrior.jpg

Last edited:
This looks pretty interesting. Internal battery, and a pod, but lots of pluses, specially removable drip tip

http://www.vandyvape.com/kit/kit/kit/kit/jackaroo-pod-kit/

View attachment 244413

The Jackaroo is absolutely outstanding @Jd_, mine hasn't left my side since I've had it. It's probably my pod of the year so far and that's saying something given some of the good'uns we've had already... the Sensis, PX80, Drag X plus etc...

I'm still waiting for my RTA/RPA though, stock seems a little slow in coming... I'm in no doubt it'll be as good as the rest of the mod when it comes though.

The Jackaroo is absolutely outstanding @Jd_, mine hasn't left my side since I've had it. It's probably my pod of the year so far and that's saying something given some of the good'uns we've had already... the Sensis, PX80, Drag X plus etc...

I'm still waiting for my RTA/RPA though, stock seems a little slow in coming... I'm in no doubt it'll be as good as the rest of the mod when it comes though.
How r the coils? How long do they last n how do they rate vs the gtx .6/.8 coils (if u know)

Id love to read some sort of review, even a nonformal one like one of mine(otherwise know as a rant), of the rta when u get it, if its not a bother.

I wish it were compatible with other coils but i can kinda tell it isnt.

I'll update my Jackaroo review if I ever receive the RTA @Jd_, but don't expect it anytime soon! I don't think @Sourcemore have got one yet, let alone sent it...

As for the coils, they've all been really good so far. Longevity seems good and the flavour is spot on. It's a tough call but I might even take the VVC-90 over the GTX 0.8... It's all subjective I guess though...

I'll update my Jackaroo review if I ever receive the RTA @Jd_, but don't expect it anytime soon! I don't think @Sourcemore have got one yet, let alone sent it...

As for the coils, they've all been really good so far. Longevity seems good and the flavour is spot on. It's a tough call but I might even take the VVC-90 over the GTX 0.8... It's all subjective I guess though...
Well, i see honeycomb airflow, n i luv their kylin mini v2, if its even close to as good i might pick one up just for more variety. (Plus im reqlly sick of having to spend 10 dollars on a battery everytime i buy something to play with) :-)

To be honest, it looks a little more durable than the forz, it has the usbc the aegis doesnt, plus no rubber plug to deal with that they both have. (Wish it had classier panels, but i havent really looked thru em yet)

Didnt know u did a review, ill go check it out man, thanx

WooHoo! I retract my statement about @Sourcemore, they've finally got some RTAs/RPAs in. One's en-route as we speak. I'll let you all know what it's like when it arrives.

I'm genuinely getting far too excited over this RTA, and it's weeks away yet. I dearly hope it's as good as the rest.

I'm completely enamoured with this little kit and don't want to be disappointed.

Nine days door to door. Nice work @Sourcemore.

Just got to find time to put a build on it now.

With the airflow fully closed it actually seems like its going to do MTL. I didn't expect that!

IMG_20210419_124150.jpg

Absolute doddle to coil and wick. Vapes beautifully. Really tight with the airflow fully closed but immediately loosens to an open RDL with even a fraction open. Works far better than expected, a triumph for Vandy Vape.

IMG_20210419_153118.jpg IMG_20210419_152924.jpg

Back
Top Bottom