What's new

I've Finally Given Up!

Clouded

Postman
Some of you will probably remember me from a year or so ago when I need advice to give up the cigs. I did get a sub ohm setup (Baby beast + iStick power 80w) but it wasn't enough and it didn't satisfy me back then and I just wasn't strong minded enough to quit then and I lost interest in vaping.

But I'm glad to say I've been off the cigarettes a whole 12 days now and I've never felt better and the money I've saved already is unbelievable. What made me give up was the shitty feeling I had after smoking a cigarette the next day after a night out, the horrible spinning feeling that a bad nicotine rush gives you :18:

The first 3-5 days were very difficult as you can imagine. Heightened anxiety, numerous cravings every hour, hot and cold sweats - just to name a few. But I'm glad I persevered because now all of those symptoms have subsided and I feel great. When I see a family member smoking a cigarette or I smell one I feel like getting the scissors out..

I still have my eLeaf iStick Power that I bought last year in January and it still works perfectly, I did however change from Sub ohm to MTL.. currently using the Zenith Tank from Innokin and that definitely made me stick to giving up (As well as some 6mg rejuiced liquid).

Sorry for the long post but I've been smoking for almost 8 years (Currently 25) so it's a huge achievement for me to finally give up as I thought I never would :2thumbsup:

Only problem now is I'm spending my money on juice and new tanks.. might have to treat myself and get a new mod next hehe!

Some of you will probably remember me from a year or so ago when I need advice to give up the cigs. I did get a sub ohm setup (Baby beast + iStick power 80w) but it wasn't enough and it didn't satisfy me back then and I just wasn't strong minded enough to quit then and I lost interest in vaping.

But I'm glad to say I've been off the cigarettes a whole 12 days now and I've never felt better and the money I've saved already is unbelievable. What made me give up was the shitty feeling I had after smoking a cigarette the next day after a night out, the horrible spinning feeling that a bad nicotine rush gives you :18:

The first 3-5 days were very difficult as you can imagine. Heightened anxiety, numerous cravings every hour, hot and cold sweats - just to name a few. But I'm glad I persevered because now all of those symptoms have subsided and I feel great. When I see a family member smoking a cigarette or I smell one I feel like getting the scissors out..

I still have my eLeaf iStick Power that I bought last year in January and it still works perfectly, I did however change from Sub ohm to MTL.. currently using the Zenith Tank from Innokin and that definitely made me stick to giving up (As well as some 6mg rejuiced liquid).

Sorry for the long post but I've been smoking for almost 8 years (Currently 25) so it's a huge achievement for me to finally give up as I thought I never would :2thumbsup:

Only problem now is I'm spending my money on juice and new tanks.. might have to treat myself and get a new mod next hehe!

I was kinda similar, had a wild night out. Could not face a fag the next day so decided Monday morning that because I'd gone 24 hours without a cig why not try and give up. The next two days were awful. I took the end of the week of work because I was fit to kill someone. I took myself along to a semichem, bought myself a cheap fuse kit and have never looked back.

Well done on your 12 days! You've done extremely well! Congrats!

I was kinda similar, had a wild night out. Could not face a fag the next day so decided Monday morning that because I'd gone 24 hours without a cig why not try and give up. The next two days were awful. I took the end of the week of work because I was fit to kill someone. I took myself along to a semichem, bought myself a cheap fuse kit and have never looked back.

Well done on your 12 days! You've done extremely well! Congrats!

The night out definitely helped us both then haha!

I totally agree with you in regards with the next few days, I was so snappy and to be honest I was glad to be off work anyways as my partner is pregnant with our first baby(Who should've been here last Wednesday :hmm:) so I got off easy there.. the real test is when I decide to go for a drink as I smoke a lot more when I go out or when the baby is finally born hehe.

Anyways congrats to you giving up also :2thumbsup:

The night out definitely helped us both then haha!

I totally agree with you in regards with the next few days, I was so snappy and to be honest I was glad to be off work anyways as my partner is pregnant with our first baby(Who should've been here last Wednesday :hmm:) so I got off easy there.. the real test is when I decide to go for a drink as I smoke a lot more when I go out or when the baby is finally born hehe.

Anyways congrats to you giving up also :2thumbsup:

Naaaw you'll be fine. If the smell is putting you off now then you'll never go back. Plus with impending baby on the way you'll not want to! Just make sure you've always got plenty of juice, coils and battery life! Buy spares of everything!

Naaaw you'll be fine. If the smell is putting you off now then you'll never go back. Plus with impending baby on the way you'll not want to! Just make sure you've always got plenty of juice, coils and battery life! Buy spares of everything!

I think so too! The smell is disgusting and when I go near someone who has just smoked I can't bear the smell of them. The little one was a big influence on making me quit, everything just smells a lot nicer now and I'm wishing I quit earlier now!

I am in progress of stocking up, trying not to spend tons but I've ordered a few things this morning... 2 new tanks that were on offer (Nautilus X's), 10 new coils for my Zenith and 100ml of eJuice to add to my collection so I should hopefully be good for a bit.

I think so too! The smell is disgusting and when I go near someone who has just smoked I can't bear the smell of them. The little one was a big influence on making me quit, everything just smells a lot nicer now and I'm wishing I quit earlier now!

I am in progress of stocking up, trying not to spend tons but I've ordered a few things this morning... 2 new tanks that were on offer (Nautilus X's), 10 new coils for my Zenith and 100ml of eJuice to add to my collection so I should hopefully be good for a bit.

Well you know where we all are if you're needing help with anything :)

We can certainly help you spend your money on all sorts of stuff!

We can certainly help you spend your money on all sorts of stuff!

Haha that's good to know!!!

I am looking for a honey tobacco flavour, similar to rejuiced black mamba one but in a bigger bottle if possible and also a new MTL setup :D

Go go go go :18:

Congrats, not wanting to stink when you hold your baby is a major motivation. Congrats.

Back
Top Bottom