What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

It’s official NO Vapefest this year

I've just learned about that one..this'll be the 2nd one, if it goes ahead. I haven't yet seen any official word or dates for it though...but the last took place July i think.

PS Brains Beer is pish water! Plenty of way better local brews wll beat that urine pints down! :D

They've said its the 13th at Cardiff city stadium... the barman sold that to me like it was a local legend! :17:

Attachments

• 4AZ0K8S.jpg
    4AZ0K8S.jpg
    495.7 KB · Views: 225
They've said its the 13th at Cardiff city stadium... the barman sold that to me like it was a local legend! :17:

I'll keep a look out for it....never been to a vape fest before....would be nice to go to one. That is, if my poor eyesight can cope with the crowds! Assuming they'll be any crowds in Cardiff!

It's Wales's biggest brand, but doesn't mean it's any good...avoid avoid avoid! I've been to Cardiff many times..it's all they plug there....probably cos the locals don't drink it..so they gotta 'force' it down the throats of unsuspecting visitors!

Last edited:
I'll keep a look out for it....never been to a vape fest before....would be nice to go to one. That is, if my poor eyesight can cope with the crowds! Assunming they'll much in the way of crowds in Cardiff!

It's Wales biggest brand, but doesn't mean it's any good...avoid avoid avoid! I've been to Cardiff many times..it's all they plug there....probably cos the local don't drink it..so they gotta 'force' it down the throats of unsuspecting visitors!

I've been down a couple of times and wouldn't mind another trip down. I probably open myself uo for it, whenever I go to other citys I usually ask what's local instead of what do the locals drink!

I've been down a couple of times and wouldn't mind another trip down. I probably open myself uo for it, whenever I go to other citys I usually ask what's local instead of what do the locals drink!

I always check out the guest ales, wherever i go..but my favourite drop is Doom Bar. Which I gather the cask beer is still brewed in Rock Cornwall, but the bottled and cans are now brewed in Burton upon Trent.

I'll do some research of the facility and layout of the venue, as i haven't been to the stadium before, but seen it from the outside. I have to think what i'm capable of getting to, as my sight really isn't up to much these days. No problem getting a train down there though...practically straight through, bar one change at Swansea...it'll take me 2 hours to get there, and the station is a short walk from the stadium....so doable, if it's not too hectic on the day.

Last edited:
I always check out the guest ales, wherever i go..but my favourite drop is Doom Bar. Which I gather the cask beer is still brewed in Rock Cornwall, but the bottled and cans are now brewed in Burton upon Trent.

I'll do some research of the facility and layout of the venue, as i haven't been to the stadium before, but seen it from the outside. I have to think what i'm capable of getting to, as my sight really isn't up to much these days. No problem getting a train down there though...practically straight through, bar one change at Swansea...it'll take me 2 hours to get there, and the station is a short walk from the stadium....so doable, if it's not too hectic on the day.

I'd been a few times so knew my way about enough. We'd went down for the dr who experience a few times and to do the tour of the castle, lovely city. Surprisingly low ammount of vape shops then. I got some juice from a shop because i never brought any but it was triphammers stuff, they done one called bitty that was like milfs milk if you ever tried that.

I'd been a few times so knew my way about enough. We'd went down for the dr who experience a few times and to do the tour of the castle, lovely city. Surprisingly low ammount of vape shops then. I got some juice from a shop because i never brought any but it was triphammers stuff, they done one called bitty that was like milfs milk if you ever tried that.

Love Doctor Who myself....been around where some streets where some of the scenes were filmed, plus of course Mermaid Quay, where Torchwood was filmed. And yes...i did try to get kerbstone life to work...lol! Haven't been to see the studios though.

As for the Triphammer Bitty, no, haven't heard of that one.

And di i read that correctly.....Milfs Milk?! Good lord! :eek:

Dare i ask what it tasted of?!

Back
Top Bottom