What's new

It’s official NO Vapefest this year

I have omitted the baked bean bath, foam party and pin-the-tail-on-the-hamster games from my intricate description for fear of putting people off but I'll just spring it on them later.
I still reckon camping in your Garden is the best option !!!

I still reckon camping in your Garden is the best option !!!
Great option. With two minor issues- both of which have four legs, tails, big teeth and repressed sexual urges.
They also like older men.

But having said that it'll most likely calm them down so yes, fully agree. See you Sunday? [emoji4]

I'm only coming if you and @MrTeaTime are in the bath

burning-eyes-meme-2.jpg

Always wanted to go to Vape fest but it's an 8hr drive at a time of year with multiple family celebrations - bloody hard to commit too, sadly won't be this year, again.

There's machinations of a Scottish event that I'll be right up for - I know Glasgow school of Vapes has sadly lost their venue for this year too :(

Chefs are doing another chefs fest in July. Wouldn't mind another trip to Cardiff... I can already taste a pint of brains! :18:

I've just learned about that one..this'll be the 2nd one, if it goes ahead. I haven't yet seen any official word or dates for it though...but the last one took place in July i think.

PS Brains Beer is pish water! Plenty of way better local brews that'll beat, pints down, any of Brain's products! :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom