What's new

Is VPD Direct UK based ?

"Misfit"

Veteran
https://vpddirect.co.uk

Contact Details
upload_2021-7-17_22-35-26.png

Mmmmm…. dodgy as fuck I reckon, not sure about the POTV thing at the bottom either? :hmm: Edit: Not sure if @junglist or @OccultScientist are bothered about POTV being associated by their use of the POTV banner?

90FD3C28-2A9E-4E50-88BF-ABDC561F1084.png

Edit: @LordOdin @andyroo have you ordered from these folks? Maybe they’re kosher after all? Website’s just a bit odd :22:

Last edited:
A few people on here seem to have gotten stuff from them type in vpd in the search bar and you will see the posts scottish Jim was one of the people

Yes I’ve ordered from VPD direct twice with no issues, they definitely don’t send from the states but that’s where it says they are on the website, didn’t look until now.
Loads on here ordered the cheap Drop Solo’s and I don’t think anyone had any problems.

Just ordered 2 ex Display Vaporesso Gens 1 black and 1 red for under £30

It's UK based I believe. Had placed two orders with them and got both orders in couple of days

But don't be surprised when you will get an email a day after your order saying "sorry but we do not have so and so..." it happened to me on both orders I placed and I just checked they are still selling the itemd i tried to buy and they said they don't have any!

Let's see if they have these :54:
The replacement cases were just added to qualify for free P&P
upload_2021-7-17_23-13-41.png

I had the exact same happen last week, ordered a Gen in black about Friday then got an email from them on Tuesday saying no black in stock even the site shows stock of black, no biggie really I just swapped for silver and it came the next day, cracking mod for £15 regardless of the colour.

Oh
upload_2021-7-17_23-20-45.png

I had the exact same happen last week, ordered a Gen in black about Friday then got an email from them on Tuesday saying no black in stock even the site shows stock of black, no biggie really I just swapped for silver and it came the next day, cracking mod for £15 regardless of the colour.

Back
Top Bottom