What's new

Is Vaporesso GTX 0.15.ohm Mesh compatible with VAPORESSO SWAG PX80 Kit?

Daniel Ismay

Initiate
Hello I am new to all of this vaping business and have ordered some new coils the Vaporesso GTX 0.15.ohm Mesh for my VAPORESSO SWAG PX80 Kit and I was just wondering does anybody know if these coils are compatible with this particular Kit or should I change my order? Any help on this immediately so I can remedy my order in case would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Hi

I think it will take them. The gtx coils for the px80 have the double oring for more protection from leaks but all the others fit.

There is a review on this by Si so maybe check that out on the review page

Didnt know they even had a .15

From what i understand the wotofo manik dtl coils r better, never tried em tho. Did try the gtx dtl coils tho, n not the best

Hi @Daniel Ismay and welcome to the forum.

As has previously been stated all GTX coils fit the PX80. It's a great little kit but very airy.

Are you sure you actually want to be vaping 0.15ohm coils as a newbie anyway? That's a bit extreme even for many old pros. If you're only now starting out you might be better somewhere in the middle. The 0.6's have they're fans and I like the 0.8's. Each to their own though.

Be careful with those wattages too, my friend, don't do too much too soon. The last thing you want to do is put yourself off for life!

Best wishes.

Didnt know they even had a .15

From what i understand the wotofo manik dtl coils r better, never tried em tho. Did try the gtx dtl coils tho, n not the best
I tried D11 (classic net mesh) and D15 (clapton mesh) from Wotofo and those are very very good.
Much better than a 0.15 or a 0.20 from PnP or GTX? Quite similar IMO. D15 is the most interesting of all of them and its not mesh-strip-honeycomb surprisingly.

I tried D11 (classic net mesh) and D15 (clapton mesh) from Wotofo and those are very very good.
Much better than a 0.15 or a 0.20 from PnP or GTX? Quite similar IMO. D15 is the most interesting of all of them and its not mesh-strip-honeycomb surprisingly.
Gtx.2 and .3 seem to have probs, but the .6 and .8 are the best stock coils to date that i have used, they just fit my vaping style perfectly

I agree with a few others that vaporesso beat out freemax this time with those coils vs the fireluke 22 coils

Gtx.2 and .3 seem to have probs, but the .6 and .8 are the best stock coils to date that i have used, they just fit my vaping style perfectly

I agree with a few others that vaporesso beat out freemax this time with those coils vs the fireluke 22 coils

Hi,

I recently chose to buy the PX80 mod. It's a great piece of kit and reminds me of my old Smok AL85. However, the supplied coils, 0.2 and 0.3 ohm coils with triple silicone protection, did not seem to last. I was rather perplexed by this as I primed, let it sit for 5 mins, started off slow and ramped up in stages to 35W for the 0.3 and 45 for the 0.2 coils. Also, I noticed some leakage at the bottom. Trying to figure what I was doing wrong I came across this thread.

JD_ your review of the supplied 0.3 and 0.2 coils seems spot on. I am keen to try the 0.6 coil as you seem to have a lot more luck with this. Where is the best place to purchase these coils? I am in the UK

Back
Top Bottom