What's new

Is the TPRP (TPD) finished for E Cigarettes

No idea. I ain’t bought anything other than flavourings for 18 months [emoji16]
Even flavourings should (I believe) come under that. This is the UK we have regulations for bloomin regulations

Surel whoever supplies the brewers will be tested as normal?
I mean...pg supplier have their pg tested, vg = tested and so on...
So a brewer selling their eliquid using tested liquid adding it all togethe to be then tested again sounds abit daft to me.
I understand that the brewer could add something suspicious but with the ingredients been cheap enough as it is, adding anything suspicous is just cost the brewer more and would have to be an imbecile to do so?

i always did wonder what they tested for in the first place when the tpd first came into effect.
Regulation says needs to be tested, but for what exactly? Do the testers no what theyre testing for?
Or are companies been duped into paying thousands for nothing but a scrap of paper that says ‘tis reet’.
I Understand a proof of clean production clean room, as dont wanna be vaping a rogue pube like...
But the juice test to makes no sense...especially since we dont know the FULL ins & outs vaping yet.

All looks good as far as I can see.
BUT- private members bills rarely make it into law.
It is good to get the subject aired in parliament and we can always hope.

Surel whoever supplies the brewers will be tested as normal?
I mean...pg supplier have their pg tested, vg = tested and so on...
So a brewer selling their eliquid using tested liquid adding it all togethe to be then tested again sounds abit daft to me.
I understand that the brewer could add something suspicious but with the ingredients been cheap enough as it is, adding anything suspicous is just cost the brewer more and would have to be an imbecile to do so?

i always did wonder what they tested for in the first place when the tpd first came into effect.
Regulation says needs to be tested, but for what exactly? Do the testers no what theyre testing for?
Or are companies been duped into paying thousands for nothing but a scrap of paper that says ‘tis reet’.
I Understand a proof of clean production clean room, as dont wanna be vaping a rogue pube like...
But the juice test to makes no sense...especially since we dont know the FULL ins & outs vaping yet.

But surely the testing of the liquid ensures absence of pubes, semen, cat hairs, rabbit faeces etc? It ensures rogue elements don’t end up in the liquid between the purchase of the constituent parts and the bottling of the finished item, no?

I think it's unlikely that they will get a complete de-regulation of it. However it could potentially lead to some changes and as @oldhippydude said it at least gets the subject aired in parliament and hopefully they will get some good advice from outside experts (not ones claiming to be saying its bad for you etc.)

Been looking at this since yesterday and in agreement with @oldhippydude - it's good to see but the chances of it actually getting anywhere are pretty slim.

Back
Top Bottom