What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Is SMOK bad?

Get the Armour Pro, awesome mod and takes one massive battery that lasts all day and the tank is awesome too. I had smok kits and this smashes them all over

Get the Armour Pro, awesome mod and takes one massive battery that lasts all day and the tank is awesome too. I had smok kits and this smashes them all over
Yes I was also looking on that.

But its a single battery mod. I'm not sure it can last long as a 2x18650 3000mha battery.

Yes I was also looking on that.

But its a single battery mod. I'm not sure it can last long as a 2x18650 3000mha battery.
I thought that but I had an iron fist with two batteries and they didn't last as long and you have to carry 2 spares with you [emoji16]

Smok species is a very good mod.

I've got the red and black and will order the red and white one.

I've had plenty of smok mods from the m80 to g320 to the quad battery mod to the mag mod.

The species is the best one made by them. Really like the touch screen.

My experience with Smok has been mixed. The Alien i bought when they were first released has been spot on, and still in use, as has the Species (got it for £29 in some sale) But the opposite can be said for their coils, especially in the days of the TFV8 .

Strangely though, my wife started using the TFV8 tank etc just after Xmas and it's still on the same coil :)2 . I have asked her numerous times, that juice must be tasting bad by now , but she swears it's fine .

If you want to know how bad SMOK is, somebody did a teardown analysis of an AL85. It was quite damming, as it was basically designed to fail.

Like others have mentioned Vaporesso is decent, I have a Switcher (still going strong) and a Luxe as one of my latest toys to play with.

Smoant also makes quality mods as well, a couple are ridiculously solidly built. They are accurate as well and can be picked up at reasonable prices.

Then at the top of vaping hierarchy is YiHi and Evolv DNA mods, not exactly cheap but the best that you can buy on the market.

And a good place to pick tanks and mods up from is fasttech, an online webstore based in China. Downside is that you have to wait a fair while for shipping, plus side is it's free (e-packet).

And also Hilfiger, what's your vaping style? As that really affects battery life with mods.

In my own personal experience of mending 3 SMOK mods and owning one, I have to say that they’re not put together well but they’re relatively cheap and if they help you off the stinkies then they’re best mod you can get

Vaporesso Drizzle Fit kit, a mouth to lung vape kit can be picked up very cheaply (much cheaper than SMOK). And the tank has a 510 connector, so it can also be put on any other mod.

It's not advanced by any means, but it does allow for some wattage adjustment.

Back
Top Bottom