What's new

Is Fasttech still worth using?

Thank you, I appreciate that, that most defo seems like the most logical way to go with it. I HATE all this TPD horseshit.....I also saw the non~TPD items I want on cigabuy and vapestore.co.uk too, but I'm concerned that if I try to buy the non~TPD stuff I want, that they will send me the TPD 2ml crap anyways. I bought a 5ml tank once from Amazon, but got sent a 2ml one anyways, luckily I found 8ml extension glasses on eBay so all was not lost.
Anyone ever successfully got the non~TPD stuff from either cigabuy or Vapestore.co.uk?
i had a 11ml voltrove v2 mini delivered from 2fDeal yesterday

If you really want a lesson in patience, buy from hotecig. Of all my BF deals, theirs is the only one not to even have shipped yet, all my others have actually landed, even FT. Still, something to look forward to in the new year...

Anyone ever successfully got the non~TPD stuff from either cigabuy or Vapestore.co.uk?

Neither of those. I have bought non-TPD products elsewhere though ... Sourcemore, 3fvape, Vapesourcing, Vaporl.... Christ, I spend too much on vaping :8: In my experience, non of them could give a shit about the TPD restrictions :)

2fdeal usually gets stuff to me in Belgium in about 7 days, prices aren't bad either.
FT takes 3 weeks minimum.

Lately Vaporl are fasttest but it does cost $6 shipping whatever you buy.
Fasttech slow as these days, i am questioning wether ukexpress is worth paying for as lately i pay ukexpress and get Chinapost 3 weeks no longer 1 week.
Hotecig has gone to pot a bit 2 orders in summer never arrived. and seems like waitibg for stock some of the time.
3fdeal been a couple of months but last order was about 10 days.
Buybest free shipping has so far been 3 weeks Singapore post.
Sourcemore about 2 weeks.
3avape pretty quick to arrive after dispatch but they have sold me a mod not in stock so it's doing to be to late for xmas.
Vapeciga i am waiting on 2 orders but reckon they will be here next week sometime or the week after lets see.
What annoyed me with FT of late was they advertised a promo, 18350 squonker $18 or thereabouts instead of $66. Stayed up till the deal was due , no price reduction then no mod on site. got told the mod sold out before the promo. Now anyone believe that. My thoughts everyone would have held out till the deal. Did ft use a bad marketing stunt to create more traffic?. not sure but it looks like it..

Hey y'all....thanks for your replies....my main issue was about the best way to get non TPD compliant items with built in batteries safely through customs, and without further charges, as opposed to the actual price of the items themselves. I hate all this 2ml BS, the TPD pisses me off SO damn bad....so I went with FT again using Singapore Post, I've bought from FT before so am good with the waiting time. I got my Smoant Pasito and Orion DNA GO to keep me goin for now :D

Peace n Love ☮️❤️

All vaping products are harder to shift these days and thus you will find the uk 9/10s out of 10 has it cheaper and faster plus you will be supporting our economy and help people stay in employment. Too many vape shops have closed this year

I think the question shouldn't be about FT, but China v UK.

For whatever reason, there seems to be more and more stuff available here at similar prices to China.

FT still compares favourably with other Chinese vendors, but, due to the absence of "Sales" on their site, you can usually find stuff a lot cheaper by being patient and waiting for one of the others to drop their prices.
I've been buying from Fasttech for around 4.5 years now and have noticed their prices have increased. It always pays to do a search locally to see if there are any deals. I've always been pleased with Fasttech and still use them as they have a vast array of product.

Yo Vape Apes!! I hope y'all had a great Christmas.....Welp, the first of my 2 pod mods I ordered from Fasttech this month has arrived, I bought the VooPoo Vinci R kit, and also the Smok RPM40 kit, and wasn't sure what postage option to use because of the batteries issue, and so I eventually went with SingPost. The Smok RPM40 arrived today. It took 15 days, with Christmas and Boxing Day included. I wasn't really expecting it until next week or maybe even week after. Checked the security numbers on Smok's website, and all matchy matchy and me happy happy :yahoo: It took 15 days, I think that's pretty decent for SingPost.
I think that it's worth still using Fasttech, yes I do, just for the fact that after using them a handful of times now, I am satisfied their products are legit. I ordered the Smok RPM40 and Vinci R kits separately, and to ensure customs don't rumble them, Fasttech put the lower price value to avoid extra customs charges per my request. Another Ape gave me that tip.
I ordered a bigger 3ml pod for my Smoant Pasito, and used epacket, as I've used epacket before, and my waiting times with epacket were around 10 days, but no sign of it yet, and no tracking update since the 17th of December. So, that blew that, SingPost beat epacket and so, more waiting for the epacket lol :D
The Vinci R hasn't had a tracking update since the 17th December, so neither the Pasito pod or Vinci R have reached British shores yet....but still, Fasttech is still worth using lol :grin2:

Attachments

• IMG_0521.jpg
    IMG_0521.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 194
Back
Top Bottom