What's new

Is Fasttech still worth using?

I've had a lot of trouble with accessory type stuff just lately, tried to order some drip tips, scales, bottles, wire and even a mouse and they've all been waiting to ship for weeks and posting dates put back and back and back until I email them to get the reply that the suppliers aren't supplying that item anymore.

i ordered a pal2 a month ago from fasttech & chose uk e packet & the bastards sent it out via singapore post :angrymob:, still not recived the fucking thing either , then the following day i spotted a post from manabush offering the pal & some liquid cheaper than ft, but was to late by then lol .

i ordered a pal2 a month ago from fasttech & chose uk e packet & the bastards sent it out via singapore post :angrymob:, still not recived the fucking thing either , then the following day i spotted a post from manabush offering the pal & some liquid cheaper than ft, but was to late by then lol .

You won’t get anything with a built-in battery by epacket - it has to come by land, via 3-legged donkey. The last thing I ordered from them that included a battery took around 3 months, and when it arrived, the battery had been removed anyway :25:

Edit: Generally speaking, I do still rate Fasttech. Just not for anything that contains a battery :D

You won’t get anything with a built-in battery by epacket - it has to come by land, via 3-legged donkey. The last thing I ordered from them that included a battery took around 3 months, and when it arrived, the battery had been removed anyway :25:

Edit: Generally speaking, I do still rate Fasttech. Just not for anything that contains a battery :D

oh they told me that, after i had ordered it with epacket, then they changed it to singapore, i asked why i was given option of epacket & got no reply.

I use Fasttech for it's non~TPD larger tank/pod capacity. I want to buy 3 pod mods with built in batteries (VooPoo Vinci 5.5ml kit, 4.5ml SMOK RPM40, 4.5ml Joyetech Exceed grip.), I also want some 3ml Smoant Pasito cartidges. I was advised by Fasttech to use Singapore Post, because they are pretty much the only option to accept mods with built in batteries. Also, if the batteries are separate, if they are put inside the mod, it makes them shippable, I read that on Reddit the other day. I'll use the e~packet for the Pasito cartridges. The only thing I'm unsure, is whether to do 3 separate orders for the mods, or put them all together.....I don't want them to get snatched up by Customs..... :anyone:

I use Fasttech for it's non~TPD larger tank/pod capacity. I want to buy 3 pod mods with built in batteries (VooPoo Vinci 5.5ml kit, 4.5ml SMOK RPM40, 4.5ml Joyetech Exceed grip.), I also want some 3ml Smoant Pasito cartidges. I was advised by Fasttech to use Singapore Post, because they are pretty much the only option to accept mods with built in batteries. Also, if the batteries are separate, if they are put inside the mod, it makes them shippable, I read that on Reddit the other day. I'll use the e~packet for the Pasito cartridges. The only thing I'm unsure, is whether to do 3 separate orders for the mods, or put them all together.....I don't want them to get snatched up by Customs..... :anyone:
Hi Lexi(and welcome btw) as long as the value is quoted on the package at less than iirc £16 then you should be ok. However by lumping them all together you run the risk of one item not being in stock and thus delaying everything

Hi Lexi(and welcome btw) as long as the value is quoted on the package at less than iirc £16 then you should be ok. However by lumping them all together you run the risk of one item not being in stock and thus delaying everything

Thank you, I appreciate that, that most defo seems like the most logical way to go with it. I HATE all this TPD horseshit.....I also saw the non~TPD items I want on cigabuy and vapestore.co.uk too, but I'm concerned that if I try to buy the non~TPD stuff I want, that they will send me the TPD 2ml crap anyways. I bought a 5ml tank once from Amazon, but got sent a 2ml one anyways, luckily I found 8ml extension glasses on eBay so all was not lost.
Anyone ever successfully got the non~TPD stuff from either cigabuy or Vapestore.co.uk?

I only use Fasttech these days for stuff that is no longer available elsewhere. Their prices are often so close to UK prices and their epacket postage option is a joke.

I only use Fasttech these days for stuff that is no longer available elsewhere. Their prices are often so close to UK prices and their epacket postage option is a joke.

I've used epacket 2 or 3 separate times for larger capacity sub~ohm tanks, all took no longer than 10 days each. So I'm good with the epackets for tanks, and pod cartridges.
Its the built~in batteries I'm concerned about, as airlines don't like carrying lithium batteries, whether built~in or separate, and have never tried buying actual mods from FT. FT said that SingPost is my best option. I'll try to remember to ask FT to lower the value on each order, as I was just advised to by a fellow lovely ape :thankssign:

I just use their freepost option and wait patiently. Faster than epacket these days.

Back
Top Bottom