What's new

Is Fasttech still worth using?

Seeming a lot Chinese vendors now have there stuff stored at amazon uk warehouse I would say no. But then again it all depends on what you are after. Never seen the point of snail mail over a quid difference in coils. Devices I much rather get from a uk vendor Instore due to the fact no matter how good PayPal is the Chinese vendors have managed to find a way to always come out in profit and you out of pocket. Talking from experience.

I used to buy mods from FT but tend to use them only for stuff like coils and bubble glass now.
As has already been said you can pick up some great deals at UK sites with sales and codes e.g. I picked up a Nunchaku kit for £34 delivered, they even chucked in 50ml of (not very nice) Vampire Vape juice.

Seeming a lot Chinese vendors now have there stuff stored at amazon uk warehouse I would say no. But then again it all depends on what you are after. Never seen the point of snail mail over a quid difference in coils. Devices I much rather get from a uk vendor Instore due to the fact no matter how good PayPal is the Chinese vendors have managed to find a way to always come out in profit and you out of pocket. Talking from experience.

My last few orders from FT have all arrived within 9 days of ordering, and a big saving on pre coiled coils for RDa's etc compared to UK, where you can be up to £6 for two, compared to $1-2 dollars for 10 from FT

Mine usually arrive in about a week if I choose the cheap e-packet postage. To be honest the only thing I’ve bought from uk vendors in years is the odd bottle of liquid, as far as I can recall.

There used to be SAVIN & LIVIN once upon a time at FastTech to get 5% off everything but they ditched it off

It's a funny old game,
My Paranormal came from a UK vendor with a discount that couldn't be bettered by any of the main Chinese sellers.
My SXK Billet Box, came from FT at about £83.00. £129.00 for a UK sold clone is maybe just a step too far.
I've only had one bad experience with parcels going to the 'wrong address', so generally, it has worked ok for me.

Back
Top Bottom