What's new

Is Fasttech still worth using?

TheLiqidator

Achiever
I bought a couple of geek vape lucid kits last week for work. They came with a disposable tank which my intention was to use, throw them away and use cleitos on them. I've ended up quite liking them so went on to see if they sold these on Fasttech. They do, but they cost more than they do in a shop 5 minutes away from me. Out of interest I looked up a few things I've bought recently. I bought a smok species kit from the uk a while back that the misses confiscated. If i was to get the same one from their I'd be paying over a tenner more!

Last edited:
Ive noticed that myself that somethings are more expensive now on ft than they are in the uk..........

I've just checked the lucid kits I bought. I bought them for £35 each out of vapourized but could have got them for less online from the uk, £27.99 was the cheapest. Fasttech now £38.26.

For non-TPD stuff like larger tanks definitely but kits/tanks that conform to TPD then worth shopping around.

I think ordering from China, with the tanks it's more of a capacity thing and generally I have found them a fair bit cheaper than the UK, looked at getting some nexmesh and found them alot cheaper in UK, mods I generally buy from uk unless it's an absolute bargain

It’s a case of shopping around for the best price before you pull the trigger, uk prices are more competitive now days, lots of vendors trying to offer the best deals, with frequent sales and discount codes you often find it cheaper in the uk...

I thought most people use fasttech for getting cheap clones of fancy gear. For this purpose it’s definitely worth using.

Just checked and the lucid kits they're doing do come with a 4 ml tank and the replacement ones are also 4ml, so can give them that. The Smok species kit does come with the exact same 2ml tank I paid way less for in the UK.

I tend to buy my mods in the UK as they are often cheaper in the sales, larger capacity tanks & RDA's, accessories and consumables are definitely cheaper from FT generally, Pod stuff seems about the same as UK prices so again I use UK sites.

But is Fast Tech worth using? most definitely, I have saved a fortune using them and always amazed how much I get for my money.

I also bought my Species from a UK site at a ridiculously cheap price and a bubble glass from my local vape shop but I buy coils for it from Fast Tech.

I think the question shouldn't be about FT, but China v UK.

For whatever reason, there seems to be more and more stuff available here at similar prices to China.

FT still compares favourably with other Chinese vendors, but, due to the absence of "Sales" on their site, you can usually find stuff a lot cheaper by being patient and waiting for one of the others to drop their prices.

Back
Top Bottom