What's new

Improved Aspire Nautilus coils

Got these coils today, put one in the Trillium with Nautilus adaptor. Vaping on Apple Tobacco Nic salts. It’s really good, I’m impressed so far only a couple of hours in though.

I have used the 1.8 bvcs coils in my everyday Nautilus original for the last 2 years now. The Nautilus is still favourite tank...it's an oldie..but hits the mark for me. Last year, i was having awful problems with with coils, they weren't reliable, nor durable, often only lasting a day or two. The odd packets were nearly all duds as well. But i found a trick to improve them, by priming the inside of the coil first with soaking in the cotton with a few drops of juice, before assembling the tank. Since then i've been generally getting about a week out of them before they need changing. I use free base nic juices, as i prefer the 'hit' over nic salts. Flavour has rarely been an issue with the BVCs, bar the odd dud.

So i would like to try these new aio coils, if one of you apes could tell me if these last longer than the older BVCs?

I've tried it in the Billet Box which was pretty good, going to lob one in the Dot AIO next :)

You should have gone for commission @Mitz - appreciate the tip as I had lost faith in Nautilus coils

No worries mate. Just happy to share the knowledge. :)

I already knew that there were many others, like you and I, who had lost faith in the previous coils but still had plenty of use for a new and improved version. I'm just glad Aspire have finally upped their game and we can all finally get a better performing coil.

These coils are peaked my interest...however they are about £10+ in the UK (including some Asian sites). Geekwish seem to be the cheapest at about £2.95

I've tried it in the Billet Box which was pretty good, going to lob one in the Dot AIO next :)

You should have gone for commission @Mitz - appreciate the tip as I had lost faith in Nautilus coils

Cool :)

I’m having a right mare atm with my EUC coils, the 0.5’s are leaking (loads....BB’s soaked through) and the 1.3 drizzle coils just lose flavour & taste burnt after a days use. Must be a faulty batch the older ones were great.

I’ll give these nautilus ones a try, really liked the 0.7 & mesh coils

Back
Top Bottom