What's new

Improved Aspire Nautilus coils

@Mitz
Fired one of these coils up in the EVL twin with one of the mtl coil pins fitted. [emoji6]
Very very nice with dinner lady nic salts.

@Mitz
Fired one of these coils up in the EVL twin with one of the mtl coil pins fitted. [emoji6]
Very very nice with dinner lady nic salts.
Very nice, Jon. :)

The flavour is pretty damn good. It has really impressed me. Haven't had them long enough yet to know what coil life is going to be like but I'm hoping with the larger wick ports that they'll last a good while but tbth with such good flavour I would personally be perfectly happy even if I only got a week per coil. The previous coils I struggled to get more than 2 days and the flavour wasn't even close! So far it's been all good. :2thumbsup:

I'm also going to try one with freebase in my new BB this evening.

Last edited:
Very nice, Jon. :)

The flavour is pretty damn good. It has eally impressed me. Haven't had them long enough yet to know what coil life is like but I'm hoping with the larger wick ports that they'll last a good while but tbth with such good flavour I would personally be perfectly happy even if I only got a week per coil. The previous coils I struggled to get more than 2 days. So far it's been all good. :2thumbsup:

I'm also going to try one with freebase in my new BB this evening.
I'll put one in the Trillium and the Nautilus 2s tomorrow. [emoji6]

I've got one of those kicking around somewhere. Must give that a try
Well worth it rew
I dropped in one of the EVL coil insert reducers, fit is spot on in these AIO coils BTW. Just have to remember to take the bugger out before I bin the coil [emoji6]

Been trying one of these in the Nautilus gt, with some freebase Druids brew, grey Mari Turkish tobacco. Not bad at all. As for longevity, don't know yet :)

Back
Top Bottom