What's new

Improved Aspire Nautilus coils

Anyone ran one of these in the trillium with Nauti adaptor?

Not used that particular coil but have used other Nauti coils in the Trillium. My adaptor got stuck in there and so I haven't used it in ages

Not used that particular coil but have used other Nauti coils in the Trillium. My adaptor got stuck in there and so I haven't used it in ages

Cheers, force a bit of pressure to one side of the adaptor and it should come out. I love the Trillium but it’s whistle annoys me.

Cheers, force a bit of pressure to one side of the adaptor and it should come out. I love the Trillium but it’s whistle annoys me.

Cheers. Will dig it out at the weekend and have another look.

Call me a cynic but in view of past experience with Aspire coils (on average 1 dud per pack of 5 and even the good ones were only mediocre for flavour), I think I will hold off on the new GT tank until I get a long term opinion on these new coils. ;)

Er,i have mentioned these last year.They're the nic salt coil,easy available on Amazonk.

Cheers. Will dig it out at the weekend and have another look.

Get an old coil, pull the pin out and screw in. Unscrew it applying a little sideways pressure and the annoying little bastard should come out nay bother. I’ve taken to using the eleaf 0.7 coils that are Atlantis sized instead . I think they’re eleaf anyways,been ages since I’ve used it because, er, I hate faff. Faff can faffing well faff off, so it can.

Nice tank that I want one
Yeah, it's a nice bit of kit. Really enjoying it. The rebuildable deck is very small but these tanks really don't need big coils to shine. And the fact that it takes nautilus coils is a real bonus. Personally, I wouldn't buy the tank just to use as a stock nautilus tank but it's great to have a rebuildable tank that if for some reason you just can't be arsed to rebuild or you're out somewhere and can't rebuild because you don't have your gear with you or you're on holiday, you can just unscrew the entire deck and chuck a stock coil in there in a matter of seconds and you're good to go for several days. Much easier to carry a coil and 10ml of juice than a rebuilding kit.

So has anybody tried these coils with normal nicotine in there liquid !

Yeah, it's a nice bit of kit. Really enjoying it. The rebuildable deck is very small but these tanks really don't need big coils to shine. And the fact that it takes nautilus coils is a real bonus. Personally, I wouldn't buy the tank just to use as a stock nautilus tank but it's great to have a rebuildable tank that if for some reason you just can't be arsed to rebuild or you're out somewhere and can't rebuild because you don't have your gear with you or you're on holiday, you can just unscrew the entire deck and chuck a stock coil in there in a matter of seconds and you're good to go for several days. Much easier to carry a coil and 10ml of juice than a rebuilding kit.
Sounds like a great option to have if you're at work or out and about. Looks alright too :)

Back
Top Bottom