What's new

"Important Customer Notice - Eleaf iStick" Huh...?

davejohnys

Postman
From Dr Vapor's FB page....

"Important Customer Notice - Eleaf iStick
As many vapers might not realise, the brand Eleaf iStick (10w/20w/30w) is not legally allowed in the UK. TECC / Totally Wicked owns the exclusive rights to sell this mod in the UK under the model name Curve, and Dr Vapor has the sole exclusive rights to sell this mod in Edinburgh. Nobody else is allowed to sell this.
Any retailers selling the infringing Eleaf iStick should be avoided. Buying from these retailers puts you at serious risk.
Dr Vapor is an ethical company, and we only sell products that we are LEGALLY allowed to sell.
Dr Vapor is the only company in Edinburgh allowed to sell the Eleaf iStick / Curve."

Umm, what....?

https://www.facebook.com/DrVapor.co.uk

From Dr Vapor's FB page....

"Important Customer Notice - Eleaf iStick
As many vapers might not realise, the brand Eleaf iStick (10w/20w/30w) is not legally allowed in the UK. TECC / Totally Wicked owns the exclusive rights to sell this mod in the UK under the model name Curve, and Dr Vapor has the sole exclusive rights to sell this mod in Edinburgh. Nobody else is allowed to sell this.
Any retailers selling the infringing Eleaf iStick should be avoided. Buying from these retailers puts you at serious risk.
Dr Vapor is an ethical company, and we only sell products that we are LEGALLY allowed to sell.
Dr Vapor is the only company in Edinburgh allowed to sell the Eleaf iStick / Curve."

Umm, what....?

https://www.facebook.com/DrVapor.co.uk

Someone should advise the good McDoctor that the cheapest i-Stick prescriptions are dispensed by Fastech - or, translated into Scottish, " 'Awa an' bile yer heid ye wee balmpot'

Nearly right, tw has exclusive right to sell it, under eleafuk. Whilst not illegal to own the device, anyone caught selling it, is in breach of the agreement. And there was me thinking totally wicked/tecc/eleafuk we looking out for us on the whole EU regulations 20 thing. Lol as if, its only for greed. EU stops it tw goes, simple....
It also counts for international sales into the UK. I think Korea has an exclusive thing too.

Last edited:
"Buying from other retailers puts you at serious risk"
Of what? Getting one at a reasonable price?
Surely the agreement is between them and eleaf, if other retailers get hold of them, TW's argument is with eleaf, not Bob's Vapes?

Dr Vapour 50 watt IStick = £54.99

Everywhere else 50 watt IStick = £35.00 Including P+P

I'll say no more.....

"Buying from other retailers puts you at serious risk"
Of what? Getting one at a reasonable price?

Being beaten to death with a rotting Haggis is a terrible way to die - you have been warned!

In mitigation, how on earth is anyone supposed to tell what an authentic Scottish i-Stick is? - are they deep fried in chocolate batter?

Back
Top Bottom