What's new

If I order E juice online during the winter will it freeze?

Liv P

Initiate
Theres a seller online that i like for e juice. But im worried that if i run out in winter and need to order more, it will wreck the juice because of the cold. Is that true? Or will the juice be fine?
The shipping normally takes 2-6 days.

Thanks!

I don't think anyone here buys from local shops, so I don't think you will have any issues.
You might want to let it reach room temperature before using it though as it will likely be a bit viscus at a low temperature.
If you are in a hurry and you can use a warm water bath and give it a good shake which is always recommended so that you don't get a tank full of nic.

As a small addendum, PG is actually used as antifreeze in some refrigeration units. The freezing point of PG is around -60 degrees celsius, VG (depending on concentration) around -30 degrees celsius.

I think your juice will be safe. Far worse than cold is heat/light/oxygen for your juice, because all those will actually accelerate chemical reactions (like oxidation of nicotine for example - that's why it's stored frozen), whereas cold will slow them down.

Theres a seller online that i like for e juice. But im worried that if i run out in winter and need to order more, it will wreck the juice because of the cold. Is that true? Or will the juice be fine?
The shipping normally takes 2-6 days.

Thanks!
I take it you live in cold climate and not the UK? Or does you seller live in a cold climate? Not quite getting this one.

Liv is in Canada where it gets fookin cold ive heard.
a good shake and leave it a day in room temperature should help. depending on the flavours some can seperate so the more shaking the better.

I take it you live in cold climate and not the UK? Or does you seller live in a cold climate? Not quite getting this one.

Oh yes, sorry I am in Canada. Gets really cold in winter, but as mentioned above it wont get cold enough to freeze pg, and veryyy rarely gets cold enough to freeze vg. :)

Most parts of the juice won't freeze but if you buy anything using koolada it may crystallise when cold. Getting it back to room temperature and shaking reverts this though.

Liv is in Canada where it gets fookin cold ive heard.
a good shake and leave it a day in room temperature should help. depending on the flavours some can seperate so the more shaking the better.

Nah, all Canadians live in Florida in the winter.

Back
Top Bottom