What's new

I need a new tank. - Advise

You newbies don't know much, we all use China on here for the prices and if you choose the right shipping method its at your door in a week, Clones no the sights we use specify if things are clone or authentic please don't try to say we are wrong or you will get a load of verbal from other members:)
I'm not saying anyone is wrong, I just thought that the claims were being exaggerated. Also, I tend to forget that this is a UK based forum and that your laws and marketplace are much different than the US.
And I may be a "newbie" on this forum but I'm far from being new to the vape community.

Yes I've had to return a couple products and never had any issues with either the shop or manufacturer in getting a replacement product. I'm well aware of the horror stories you speak of, and the majority of those instances were most likely through vendors who are lacking in customer service.
And next time you want to offer advice, maybe tone down on the sarcasm and sass and try to be more genuine with your input. Just my 2 cents.
He has been genuine mate it's the truth. Some of us have been doing what we do for a few years and are only trying to pass on valuable info that can save you a load in the long run.

He has been genuine mate it's the truth. Some of us have been doing what we do for a few years and are only trying to pass on valuable info that can save you a load in the long run.
That's my bad, I did misinterpret the way the message was being told. I've also been doing this for years but in a whole nother country and continent, I think we could all benefit from one another.

I'm not saying anyone is wrong, I just thought that the claims were being exaggerated. Also, I tend to forget that this is a UK based forum and that your laws and marketplace are much different than the US.
And I may be a "newbie" on this forum but I'm far from being new to the vape community.
Ok i may have been wrong about you being a newbie to vaping but you are to the forum. Which may i add you are more than welcome to join in etc and your opinion is also fine but we will say if we don't agree.

Ok i may have been wrong about you being a newbie to vaping but you are to the forum. Which may i add you are more than welcome to join in etc and your opinion is also fine but we will say if we don't agree.
I just said the same thing more or less in the comment above, we can all benefit from one another, but if someone can't deal with constructive criticism very well then they might not fair so well. Lucky for me I play FIFA 18 all the time with UK residents and you have to be accepting of criticism if you want to play with those lads [emoji23]

I just said the same thing more or less in the comment above, we can all benefit from one another, but if someone can't deal with constructive criticism very well then they might not fair so well. Lucky for me I play FIFA 18 all the time with UK residents and you have to be accepting of criticism if you want to play with those lads [emoji23]
All good . Plus you being from U.S makes sense as to why you differ in opinion :)

Back
Top Bottom