What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

I need a new tank. - Advise

Be even cheaper from China & you got screwed on batteries if they're 25R's. ;)

I ain't buyin shit from china....i'd rather buy where warranties and guarantees are actually guaranteed lol

Nah, I got 30Q's.....they are great, last all day even if chain vapin :grin2:

It all comes from China so cut out the middle man & good luck with warranties :D

I seem to have good luck when buying my vaping stuff.....Everything I've bought has worked perfectly.....apart from the SMOK tanks. My G priv came with the TFV12 Prince, and it leaked.
I thought it was a duff tank, so bought another one separately, and that leaked too. It just appears that SMOK tanks are shite, but my mod is pukka and I love it.....its the rainbow prism one and so its pretty to boot :D
My 3 Aspire tanks, (Cleito 120/Triton 2/Nautilus 2), and Kangertech TopTank Nano all work perfectly, never leak, and give off great flavour and poofy clouds and I'm 100% happy with them.
I pretty much chain vape with my Cleito, and the coils last really well.....and the coils I've bought for all my other tanks all last brilliantly.....and last up to 3 weeks hitting them pretty hard.

I do my homework when it comes to buying my hardware, and have next to no issues with any of my purchases.

@nwhornet Sure she could buy from China and have to wait a month or two before getting what was ordered, and once getting it the chance of getting a clone is way too high(shouldn't ever need to worry about getting sent a clone when shopping and paying for authentic parts)...and if A_J used a reputable seller then I don't see why there'd be any problems with claiming a warranty other than the hassle of dealing with customer service.

@A_J not trying to persuade you one way or another & you're right about doing homework. But the same items can be sourced overseas & no issues with non-TPD tanks etc. Worth a look next time your shopping :)2

@A_J what he says above. ^^^^^^

Buying from China cuts out middlemen and saves you a fortune. You pay via paypal which gives you a longer guarantee than you get from the UK.
Please buy your batteries from either Fogstar or 18650uk then you know your getting both the real deal and saving a fair amount of cash.
I am another 30 year weed and fags smoker who gave up 3 years back so trust me:)

@A_J not trying to persuade you one way or another & you're right about doing homework. But the same items can be sourced overseas & no issues with non-TPD tanks etc. Worth a look next time your shopping :)2

Appreciate the advice, thats what we is all here for in this forum innit, when our respective governments insist on dictating us on how we should live our lives....sons of beeyatches lol :rofl::rotflmao:

@nwhornet Sure she could buy from China and have to wait a month or two before getting what was ordered, and once getting it the chance of getting a clone is way too high(shouldn't ever need to worry about getting sent a clone when shopping and paying for authentic parts)...and if A_J used a reputable seller then I don't see why there'd be any problems with claiming a warranty other than the hassle of dealing with customer service.
7 days from FT, buy authentic not styled. Have you ever tried taking/sending something back that's used ie a tank or mod because most shops/vendors will tell you to contact the manufacturer who are Chinese so good luck.
I've had more issues with UK based vendors than Chinese vendors & I'm not alone on that.
Everybody's free to make a choice & all I offered was advice.

You newbies don't know much, we all use China on here for the prices and if you choose the right shipping method its at your door in a week, Clones no the sights we use specify if things are clone or authentic please don't try to say we are wrong or you will get a load of verbal from other members:)

7 days from FT, buy authentic not styled. Have you ever tried taking/sending something back that's used ie a tank or mod because most shops/vendors will tell you to contact the manufacturer who are Chinese so good luck.
I've had more issues with UK based vendors than Chinese vendors & I'm not alone on that.
Everybody's free to make a choice & all I offered was advice.
Yes I've had to return a couple products and never had any issues with either the shop or manufacturer in getting a replacement product. I'm well aware of the horror stories you speak of, and the majority of those instances were most likely through vendors who are lacking in customer service.
And next time you want to offer advice, maybe tone down on the sarcasm and sass and try to be more genuine with your input. Just my 2 cents.

Back
Top Bottom