What's new

I need a new tank. - Advise

Hi @aj welcome :)

Thank you
I’ve been a lurker for a while, I bought my Cleito 120 from good reviews in this forum
And as I said, I wasn’t disappointed with it.

I’ve been looking at the Cleito Exo, and also the OBS Crius RTA dual coil version....The Exo has great reviews but am not familiar with the OBS tank.....anyone here know much about it?

Thank you
I’ve been a lurker for a while, I bought my Cleito 120 from good reviews in this forum
And as I said, I wasn’t disappointed with it.

I’ve been looking at the Cleito Exo, and also the OBS Crius RTA dual coil version....The Exo has great reviews but am not familiar with the OBS tank.....anyone here know much about it?
Not me coz I'm a noob lol. You should post a thread in the introductions section :D

Being a massive fan girl of the 120, I've recently got the Vaporesso Cascade. Easily a Cleito killer imo (all 3 of my 120's are now back in the box)
Hopefully they will think about releasing one with RBA deck too but for a stock coil tank it's great.

Uwell Crown. Version 1 or 3.
Crown 3 FTW
20180208_090244.jpeg

@aj No leaks, build your own coils go for the Geekvape zeus, but the better option in my opinion is the Advaken Manta which is not a so called leak free tank but won't leak if you build and wick it correctly

Just got the Smok baby prince tank which has great flavour with the mesh coil running it on my vgod pro @57watts

Thanks y'all....I know for dayum sure that I will NEVER waste money on SMOK tanks again....I love the g~priv 2 mod though.

Back
Top Bottom