What's new

I have an addiction

Thevapinggamer

Initiate
So.. hi guys I'm Craig. And I'm a vaper

My addiction is my kits.. Everytime I get a new one (which seems to be about 1-2 a month) I can't bring myself to throw out or gift or even sell my old ones, they just go back in their box and on a shelf in a cupboard... Am I wrong to do this? Do any of you guys do this?

Hi Craig,Welcome to the forum.

If it keeps you off the smokes,makes you happy and you can afford it,then there is nothing wrong with it.
There are a few around with the same condition as you.

Hi mate you are doing nothing wrong people are entitled to collect what they wish

It does not sounds wrong. Looks like you like it. I'm curious how many kits you already have.

Defiantly nothing wrong in it.
I've got stuff in my cupboard that has never been out of it's box, let alone put back in it.
When you get to the point of needing a second cupboard to store it all in, then there may be a need to get rid of some. Unless your like me, I just moved it all to a bigger cupboard.

It's called "Hoarding" .. Nothing wrong with it, if anything it's good because if you ever have to go back to your previous stuff it's still there for you..

Hi Craig, I have the same problem! Have sold a few old kits on eBay and regret it. Its nice to sometimes go back to some older mods which still work well but were only replaced because of newer ones.

I think it's some kind of emotional bond you develop with your instruments of addiction and pleasure.
No fuckers are getting my Paps.

Nowt wrong with it Craig, I too have a vast collection of mods, tanks, drippers even loads of accesories and flavour concentrates even batteries. just carry on collecting its nice to go back and forward saves you arsing about when you want to use a different liquid or a different vapestyle so its all good

What's wrong with having a backup for your backup? Lol

They're good for an emergency so, as others have said, don't worry about it.

Back
Top Bottom