What's new

I came across a new vape shop today...

Jd_

Achiever
Went in just to see what they had.
Apperently the person likes uwell products (since thats like all he stocked) and a lot of mods from 2017, but doesnt know what a pnp coil is...

Never heard of em. This was the owner. I assume when i said pod he immediately thought juul, because apparently that was his whole frame of reference.

Lol...and you guys wonder why i dont talk to ppl in america about vaping

Last edited:
Some good kit was released in 2017 might be worth a trip back carrying some paper fold :drool:

When someone says 'pod' to me I think of JUUL too ... they invented the term for their juul pods.

.... what's a pnp coil... positive, negative, positive?

When someone says 'pod' to me I think of JUUL too ... they invented the term for their juul pods.

.... what's a pnp coil... positive, negative, positive?
I always assumed plug n play and I've reviewed loads but still can't remember.
I think of "Hall, open the pod doors" .

I always assumed plug n play and I've reviewed loads but still can't remember.
I think of "Hall, open the pod doors" .

Ah maybe... I guess I've been playing with transistors too much, which are either pnp or npn/+-+ or -+-

I did wonder how/why they made coils with 2 positive legs. :D

The op is no different to what's happening here.
probably half the vape shops in town are corporate ventures with staff that are just there to sell.
one of the few shops that were still growing in town centres.
the day's of every vape shop being owned by an enthusiast are gone.
definitely why I say be picky and support the original boy's and those with a passion.for.smoking cessation.

Went in just to see what they had.
Apperently the person likes uwell products (since thats like all he stocked) and a lot of mods from 2017, but doesnt know what a pnp coil is...

Never heard of em. This was the owner. I assume when i said pod he immediately thought juul, because apparently that was his whole frame of reference.

Lol...and you guys wonder why i dont talk to ppl in america about vaping

ask them if they got any uwell crown 2 coils if so im sure @MrDJ would be interested ;)

Back
Top Bottom