What's new

How to Enter The 2017 POTV Charity Raffle.

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
2017 Charity Raffle Ticket Sales.
The Tickets will go on sale at 9am on Saturday 2nd of September. :2thumbsup:

To purchase a ticket all that is required is a “suggested" minimum donation of £5. This should be made via PayPal Friends and Family to the following account [email protected] with your Forum Username added to the comments box when you make the payment.

The “suggested" minimum donation figure is set in stone. Should anyone donate less than this, their donation will be returned to them straight away and their name will be removed from The Raffle.

The Raffle is Open To ALL members. However, The Admin Team reserve the right to cancel entries should they so choose.

The Raffle will CLOSE on Friday 29th of September at 10pm. The results will be announced on Saturday the 30th during the course of the morning. I will be contacting The Winners during the weekend with details of the person/persons who donated their Prize, so that The Winners can make contact and arrange delivery.

Updates: I will be keeping a record of all donations, but to stay within the bounds of Fair Play, will NOT be revealing how much anyone has individually donated. But we will have a daily update of the Total Figure Raised for the previous day.

So all that remains to be said is………… ENJOY Yourselves and hopefully we will raise a very substantial amount of money for The East Anglia Children’s Hospice movement.
Good Luck to you ALL. :worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:

MORE Prizes are being added from time to time, so DO keep checking them out Folks :)

Sorry if this has been covered elsewhere, I'd like to know if I can make a donation without a/ buying tickets and b/ my name being on a list please?

Yes of course you can @Leni :) Just use the same PayPal as shown above and make a note of all I need to know in "The Comments" Box when you make your Payment.

Been put off as quite new here and seemed complicated.
It's not and only took around 30 seconds so come on get your dollars out for the greater good.

The Raffle Ticket Sales CLOSE at 10pm on The 29th of September. The Winners will be announced during the course of the morning of Saturday 30th.......... Or to put it another way, once I have done all the randomising :2thumbsup::D

Back
Top Bottom