What's new

how to change a nic-salt juice to freebase juice?

MOTI Official

Postman
Is there a way to change nic-salt juice to freebase liquid.

I do know nic salt and freebase are not the same things, but here I want to use nic salt juice on my DTL device.

Anyone have a good idea?:6:

I do know nic salt and freebase are not the same things, but here I want to use nic salt juice on my DTL device.

50ml 0mg shortfill, add 10ml 20mg nic salt shot =60ml of approx 3mg strength nic salt liquid, depends what strength you want

You can't change it the best you can do is dilute it down so they is less nicotine in the finished product to meet your required nic strength

Zero nic shortfill & use nic salt shots instead of freebase nic shots. Anything over 3mg nic finished total will dilute the flavours. Other way is to use nic salt of higher mg to get to the nic level you require. Sourcing nic, freebase or salt, higher than 20mg/10ml in the UK can't be discussed here but a kindly ape may point one in the right direction;)

You can't change it the best you can do is dilute it down so they is less nicotine in the finished product to meet your required nic strength
That makes sense, I would try to mix with VG, but my only concern is that flavour also will become too bland after doing this.

Are you trying to reduce the nic strength of the salts. If so get a bottle of the same flavour, zero nic, & mix together. Depending on how low you want the final nic strength it may take a couple of bottles.

Im not a chemist but i think u can change freebase to salt, but once the acid is combined to make it a salt there is probably no way to undo that. I may be completely wrong as well

Edit: half wrong

1. Nicotine changes its structure automatically back and forth between ionized (salt) and freebase — as a result of the acidity of the liquid.
Ammonia is used to deprotoninate it (to remove a hydrogen proton) which increases its ph above 7 resulting in a freebase.

Again, not a chemist, so dont just add ammonia to your tank of nic salt (although if i remember correctly that is what tobacco companies put in their tobacco and is 1 of the 7000 chemicals you are smoking with a cigarette)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom