What's new

How The 2019 Fundraiser will work.

Just a couple of things Guys and Gals :)

1. I have opened the Prize Lists so that you can now comment within them. :)
2. I can tell you that we are already within touching distance of
£500 !!!

Thank You ALL for the sterling job you're doing, it means a HUGE amount that you're getting behind this event. We have a LONG way to go, so dig as deep as you can and let's see whether we can smash all previous Grand Totals.
:worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:

What is the current 'grand total' record presenty?

Just wonderin'..... like...!

Oh...... hang on......... The record raised thus far was the event in aid of The East Anglia Childrens Hospice and we raised somewhere in the region of............
£4400

Times are harder these day it seems. Fascinating reading through the previous events though. So sad to see how many of our older members are no longer visiting, but that's forum life of course. One of the more amazing facts was that on day One of one event, we raise £300 MORE on the 1st day than we have managed in a whole week this time around.

Don't get me wrong......... EVERY Penny we raise will do amazing things and help the Poor Families who are living through quite possibly the worst experiences any of us can imagine :( So PLEASE........ As and when PayDays etc allow....... Dig as Deep as you can. :)

Times are harder these day it seems. Fascinating reading through the previous events though. So sad to see how many of our older members are no longer visiting, but that's forum life of course. One of the more amazing facts was that on day One of one event, we raise £300 MORE on the 1st day than we have managed in a whole week this time around.

Don't get me wrong......... EVERY Penny we raise will do amazing things and help the Poor Families who are living through quite possibly the worst experiences any of us can imagine :( So PLEASE........ As and when PayDays etc allow....... Dig as Deep as you can. :)
It'll be a slower burner Rob. It was launched mid month (pay day for monthly next week) but there's 2 pay day at least before it closes. I'll be chucking more in as usual now I've satisfied my BB fetish (for now) so all will be good.

As I said, don't misunderstand me, it was an observation, nothing more :)
The sad thing....... from my point of view at least, is how many staunch POTV members have now disappeared. As I said, normal thing to happen in forum life, but still saddened me as a great many had become cyber friends :) Just hope they are all doing well and enjoying life and all it has to offer :)

I popped one now and hope to put a few more. My PayPal is funded by the electronics repairs and audio gear I make and sell.. pray to sell something [emoji23].

Well..like myself..i think you'll find folks will top up the coffers up more, as the closing date gets nears..and there's plenty of time before that comes, yet.

Back
Top Bottom