What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

How The 2019 Fundraiser will work.

View attachment 198645

Still using them!!!
I miss all you guys, I may have to return and bore you all, I just miss the old app, this Tapatalk things isn’t the same.

Hey @Moley , do you have the gmail app on your phone? If U do, that's what I use to view and use the forum believe it or not.

I use my gmail for notifications from the group and when I open up a mail from the group, and hit view thread it opens the group up in my gmail app. It's a really nice application for the forum, I like it a lot. Maybe give it a go see what you think.

:)

I'll try and get one more donation in before the cut off date.

Nice sum amassing..might even break the 2K mark...not bad at all.

Remember Folks 10pm August 31st ( One Week To Go!) We will CLOSE Donations for Fundraiser. :)

This Time Next week................ You'll know how much you raised for our Charity and some of you may have received a Prize Winner Notification as an additional Bonus!!

This Time Next week................ You'll know how much you raised for our Charity and some of you may have received a Prize Winner Notification as an additional Bonus!!
Awesome Rob, looking forward to see how much in total you've raised for such a great cause :2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom