What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

How The 2019 Fundraiser will work.

Friday could be quite a day here. I am having a review with the Diabetes Nurse followed by an appointment with the GP to start looking at a couple of alternatives for a couple of the other medications I have to take. The good news is that hopefully it will mean coming off one of the controlled drugs which would be brilliant news, so hopefully this will continue to sort out the Phantom Pain.

Might have another donation coming soon.....waiting for a payment for a record i sold..for nice price! :)

Last edited:
Glad to hear things are picking up for you @Rob health wise. Long may it continue.

Sorry aswell, sent a donation Monday but managed to send less than I intended to after checking bank today! Sent another to top it up. Probably another coming aswell before end of month, to quote Tesco, Every little helps.

You STAR @Chris K :)
How are the plans going? Must be getting very near now?? :)

7 weeks today now mate. Suddenly becoming very real!

Lizzie is getting a tad stressed so I'm hiding but, far as I can see, all seems to be on track. Just logistics of getting everything and everyone to Scotland is next pain to be navigated.

Another donation 'wung' it's way to you @Rob.

Alas, the record sale, fell through....but nay matter.....somebody else will come along and pick it up soon...hopefully.

PS @Rob Congratulations of reaching your 6th POTV anniversary, as a member! :)

Well..okay...in a little over 24 hours time, anyhoo! :D

An nearly 22 thou likes as well...gosh... you're a popular man! :clapping:

Sent the donation over to you Rob, glad things are getting better for you.

All the best,
Adam

I’ve been away for a long time, I may return or even stay but I chanced here by accident and I remember how dear old Tubby helped me out a few times.
I’m in, donation coming over @Rob.
Ps I do hope at least somebody remembers me!?!?!

Back
Top Bottom