Vape Club
What's new

How The 2019 Fundraiser will work.

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
2019 POTV Charity Fundraising Event for Together for Short Lives.

You will be able to enter from 9am on Sunday 14th July until 10pm on Saturday 31st August.

To enter all that is required is a “suggested" minimum donation of £5.This should be made via PayPal Friends and Family to the following account [email protected] with your Forum Username if you have one, added to the comments box when you make the payment.

ALL proceeds will be donated to https://www.togetherforshortlives.org.uk
The Fundraiser is Open To ALL. However, The Admin Team reserve the right to cancel entries should they so choose.

The results will be announced on Sunday the 1st September during the course of the morning.

I will be keeping a record of all donations, but to stay within the bounds of Fair Play, will NOT be revealing how much anyone has individually donated. But we will have a daily update of the Total Figure Raised for the previous day.

So all that remains to be said is………… ENJOY Yourselves and hopefully we will raise a very substantial amount of money for https://www.togetherforshortlives.org.uk

Good Luck to you ALL.
:worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:

Star Prizes.

Prizes 1-10
Prizes 11-20
Prizes 21-30
Prizes 31-40

Last edited:
Innokin
Sorry to be the first to not completely understand (I'm sure others would ask the same thing), but I've never taken part in this. Is it 1 entry per person and you can donate as much as you want, or is it multiple entries with donations for each entry? I'll be entering after payday either way, just wanted to clarify

Sorry to be the first to not completely understand (I'm sure others would ask the same thing), but I've never taken part in this. Is it 1 entry per person and you can donate as much as you want, or is it multiple entries with donations for each entry? I'll be entering after payday either way, just wanted to clarify
How it worked last time, and I believe it's a bit of a minefield with gambling laws etc is, if you donated £10 you would send it by PayPal with 2 entries for 'username'

I am sure @Rob will be along soon to tell me/you if I am wrong but I guess he is falt out at the min doing the prize list

AcmeFog
You can enter as many times as you like and whenever you like @Scanty81 . :)
All entries will be randomised at the end, so date entry or entries made will have no effect on your potential outcome :)

Elux
Vape Green
Hope you are liking what you see! :)
Blown away by the quality of the prizes Rob, well done to all concerned a fantastic effort. Take my hat off to all the generous Apes and our lovely vendors.
My tickets will be going in soon [emoji4][emoji4]

Royal Flush Vape
It is one of the best prize lists I have seen on here.

I bow down to all the vendors both on here and not. The apes that have donated prizes. And to @Rob for showing me the ropes. I have a feeling this year is gonna be a record breaker.

Back
Top Bottom