What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

How much do you spend a month on liquids ?

For me I diy it's anything from 20-35 depending on if I want to buy short fills or need more vg usually make about a litre or more a month and still some left over next payday. DIY is the way forward

Oh, and I always use darkstar nowadays
I mix a 500ml bottle of my favourite mothers unicorm custardy strawberry thing about once a month. tastes as good as any premium masterchef liquid Ive tried and costs just over a tenner!
If I were to buy that ready mixed from a shop at £5 per 10ml it would cost me £250! God bless DIYing!
Just worked it out, it costs 11.50, and thats for me and the missus. We both still like it after a year, I've even been stopped in the street by someone who caught a wiff and wanted to know what it was!

Probably about £20 on DIY stuff, don't know why I didn't do it sooner used to spend soooooo much on 10ml pre mixed bottles!

I do about £25\£30 6 bottles of nakomis some semi skimmed milk and a choc ice.

I bet I spend about 40 a month on juice, extra 10-15 for replacement coils. I only buy pre made shortfills and nic, and tank vape. I tend to try and buy cheaper juices though if I can, I don't like spending more than a tenner on a 50ml shortfill. I used to spend 20 on a bottle that might not last me a week from local b & m shop, but it gets hella expensive. The shop ones tend to be really sweet as well and you get through more coils.

So far this year I have spent nothing,but I will soon need some more flavour concentrates so maybe £15 will be spent this year

Spent over a hundred quid in the last week - but I do have to buy my lad’s liquids to keep him off the smokes too.

Back
Top Bottom