What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

How much do you spend a month on liquids ?

For folk saying they have no idea what they spend a month, simply multiply your daily use by 30. No vaper spends zero.

Do you have to re-fill your tank during the day?

Sometimes. It's usually one to two fills a day sometimes it 3 refills (on a lazy day) at 8.8ml (I think)
I vape a combination of cheaper brands like rejuiced, more expensive shortfills, some one shots and a monthly subscription.
I could sit down and work out the average but I cant be bothered. :)

Sometimes. It's usually one to two fills a day sometimes it 3 refills (on a lazy day) at 8.8ml (I think)
I vape a combination of cheaper brands like rejuiced, more expensive shortfills, some one shots and a monthly subscription.
I could sit down and work out the average but I cant be bothered. :)
That's roughly 20ml a day. Say an average of £3 PER 10ml. That's £180 a monthish. :gaming2:

I last did the calculation two years ago based on diy prices at the time and at that time my juice costs for my 30ml/wk were £3.62/month.

That calculation was for 1 year
£6.50 Nic
£12 VG & PG
£25 Flavour
£43.50 total

I still vape about 30ml/wk though I am using slightly more nic but significantly less flavour (still have many years of pre TPD nic in freezer).
Given orders now are smaller, some of the money saved on flavours will be going on paying for delivery of vg and pg, so my best guess is that my monthly juice costs are £3/month max. (note the most expensive part of diy with pre TPD 7.2% nic, is flavours and I have reduced from 5% flavour costing £25/year to 1% flavour costing £5)

@DMAN 10p/day is as close to zero as makes no difference, even to me and I have a black belt in frugal.

Back
Top Bottom