What's new

How many tanks...

Giveaways and Raffles have diminished my collection to the point where I can say that at the moment I have 6 RTAs and 5 Mods on which to use them.
RDAs....... Probably about 10 of which only 3 get used regularly.
Hence some of what you'll eventually see in The Prizes for the 2019 Raffle :)

I don't believe your a bitch Mrs H [emoji23]

IMG_0575.jpg

This thread has inspired me to bring out the box that is my vaping black hole and sort through it. I dare not do this in front of my wife as I dread to see her reaction to the amount of gear that I don't use.

I was bored yesterday so I did me a vape spreadsheet, listed all the mods & atties I've got in use. Like a vape stock check, listed the builds, cotton used, batteries in the mods & other geeky stuff.

I've got 28 mods in use at various locations with a few others in storage

Not got to the atties in storage yet but I did have a clear out a couple months back of all the old & useless stuff, still kept a couple of dozen of them

This thread has inspired me to bring out the box that is my vaping black hole and sort through it. I dare not do this in front of my wife as I dread to see her reaction to the amount of gear that I don't use.

It's funny, I've been on my own for a year since my divorce, but sometimes I instinctively think "I'd better hide that" then remember I don't need to.

It's funny, I've been on my own for a year since my divorce, but sometimes I instinctively think "I'd better hide that" then remember I don't need to.
Don't go giving me ideas now, please :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom