What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

How many tanks...

Without counting them, I'd guess around 50.

Thanks @Ment I was starting to feel really bad about my 50+ unused tanks [emoji1](lots of spares among them [emoji56])
I must ad that I have no means to sell unused (illegal) and the only other local vaper I know is my brother who uses a juul and a Nautilus-Pico setup I gave him.

Last edited:
About 20 that I don't use, around 10 sitting on top of mods that do get used and another 20 or a so on the subs bench.

Not used a protank mini v2 for a few years and I have 3, one still sealed in its box. IF i ever decide to stop vaping then I would use protanks to wean myself off.
I have a spare for my spare kraken that will only get used if I master the other 2 and that seems unlikely. I love/hate krakens and periodically try to repeat the one good build I ever got in one.
I just a few weeks ago binned a ce4. I vaped it first. The first few draws was much better than I remembered. By about draw 6 it was getting as bad as I remembered and out it went.
The only other tanks I have are a couple of KFL+ v2 clones and they both get used now and again.

With kit in general I do tend to grab something that has not been used for a while and give it a whirl so I do not have much stuff that does not get used, if I ignore spares for spares, which I do because spares do not count.

I don't know how many tanks and RDAs I have and don't use, but it's more than 30, and all because, since I started to use the Falcon mini tank, I just can't be bothered with anything else. Having wrapped my own coils for years, I never imagined I would ever be using a stock coil tank never mind using one to the exclusion of everything else, but there you have it. The M1 coils seem to last a month or more, I'm not even sure as I tend to throw them away just because I think they must be due to be thrown away rather than them giving a less than perfect vape. And speaking of the vape, I've never had such pure flavour from anything I've installed myself or any tank/RDA I own, which is proving to be a bit of a dilemma, and why everything else is pretty redundant at the moment.

I've got 4 i dont use as i mainly use RDAs these days but will keep the tanks as one day i might use em........

2 smok's that I use home, a zeus dual and ammit rta mtl that are for going out and an augvape intake ordered. I don't tend to keep stuff I don't use

I have just been trying to count the tanks I don't use. I got fed up after counting to 30. Including drippers, I reckon 50+

How steaming only depends on if she's gonna remember in the morning or not [emoji23] [emoji23] and leave her sleep past dinner and she can't be mad then [emoji23]

Shame he was fast asleep at 2am [emoji38] and tbf I’m a bitch with or without a hangover.... [emoji23]

Back
Top Bottom