What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

How many tanks...

[emoji23] don't worry I wasn't begging just curious [emoji23]
I know mate, but honestly cant remember what it was and cant go and look as wife still out and by the sounds if it steaming and the little one is fussing so stuck in the bed room watching TV with the volume at 2!
But if you have changed your mind you are welcome to it[emoji3]

Streaming wife = happy ending so worth sorting the little one for when she's home [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] and I know I would be mate but I don't need anything else vape related or my Mrs will end up putting me out [emoji23] [emoji23]

Streaming wife = happy ending so worth sorting the little one for when she's home [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] and I know I would be mate but I don't need anything else vape related or my Mrs will end up putting me out [emoji23] [emoji23]
That depends how steaming [emoji6]
And I bet she will be a right bitch in the morning [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

That depends how steaming [emoji6]
And I bet she will be a right bitch in the morning [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
How steaming only depends on if she's gonna remember in the morning or not [emoji23] [emoji23] and leave her sleep past dinner and she can't be mad then [emoji23]

I cleaned my stuff out a while ago, I only have 5 tanks, and 3 get used. Nautilus Mini, Doggystyle & Hastur Mini. I still haven't replaced the glass for the Gate MTL so that is in the box.

Authentic Kayfun 5 for when I fancy a restricted lung hit and I have the Goon 1.5 for when I fancy going balls out.

25 out on the desk in stands, a big plastic bag full of boxed tanks that I tried to sell and gave up (about 15) and 16 in use on mods.

Back
Top Bottom