What's new

How many of us Apes??

I tend to go through phases, tanks come into favour.. get p'd off with leaks and wicking, so the squonks come out to play.. then I start to play with the mech's .. then I start to look at vape stores .. then I just birch myself bloody for spending more money.. even though I already have way too much kit. I then go back to the tanks..(Repeat)
Sounds like fun you have got going on there ;)

One flvour and got to be over - as long as I can remember...

My daily constants are
Day 1, Nokomis. Day.2, pow wow.sauce Day 3, chiricahua sun. Day 4, Nanabhozo. (All manabush tribute range except nana.
I will vape these from first vape in the morning (usually around 6am) to evening sit down (9pm ish). I will then vary things with various tobacco or fruit vapes in different set ups till bed (around 2am) although always finishing in a tobacco based vape (indigene, revolucion, druids brew, rope cut, el toro, red, drakes ect).

The daytime Vapes are all ambition easy mods (one black n silver, one all black, one shiny ultem and one Matt ultem) all four have kayfun lites on (2x2020 & 2 x 2021, either extended 22mm or 24mm).
So it's pretty much the same set up to cover each flavour.
evenings I try different set ups and tanks/rda 's.

2 unity, 2 profile m, GeekVape blitzen, kizuku unlimit, boss reserve clone, Flavorah baccies, gooseberry fool, frosted jam sponge.

My daily constants are
Day 1, Nokomis. Day.2, pow wow.sauce Day 3, chiricahua sun. Day 4, Nanabhozo. (All manabush tribute range except nana.
I will vape these from first vape in the morning (usually around 6am) to evening sit down (9pm ish). I will then vary things with various tobacco or fruit vapes in different set ups till bed (around 2am) although always finishing in a tobacco based vape (indigene, revolucion, druids brew, rope cut, el toro, red, drakes ect).

The daytime Vapes are all ambition easy mods (one black n silver, one all black, one shiny ultem and one Matt ultem) all four have kayfun lites on (2x2020 & 2 x 2021, either extended 22mm or 24mm).
So it's pretty much the same set up to cover each flavour.
evenings I try different set ups and tanks/rda 's.
All of these companies should sponsor you at this rate mate! :)

I sadly have 13 setups in use at the minute with 6-7 fruit flavours on the go.

6 boxes and tanks/rdas 6 juices 150ml of each
once juice is finished will switch to 6 different juices
All juice is DIY

Three or four set ups/flavours rotated through the day. Amost always the same juice in each those set ups, baccy flavours or coffee.

Back
Top Bottom