What's new

How many of us Apes??

I have quite lot of setups on the go all with different flavours, I don't really have a favorite set up but I like to change a LOT so I rotate all my tanks and mods so they all get some use. I'm a bit like @DeeDee aka (Pod Queen) and get fed up with juices very easily. I have pods for out and about and don't often take my mods and tanks out of the house. I really have far too much stuff but I love fiddling and building so it keeps me happy!!

I only use one device........... at a time, but I have around 4 on the go at any given time and rotate a couple of those, I tend to have 3 flavours on the go.

Reviewing stuff means that I rarely stick with the same setup for a long period, a lot of them end up in the giveaway box.

When I go into the outside room I tend to only take a lanyard pod and a compact cloud lobber.

I have 5 set-ups on the go
1. Aegis Solo with Profile Unity.....Caramel Latte
2. Centaurus with Profile RDTA ...Butterscotch Custard
3. Odin with Zeus X Mesh............Banana Custard
4. Centaurus with Kizoku Unlimit..Vanilla Custard
5. Vaporesso Gen with Profile M...Chiricahua Sun

I have to have some Chiricahua Sun on the go as i might be addicted to it.

Two, one for work and one for the evening. My better half has been vaping for years like myself and has one mod, one tank and been vaping the Same juice as when she started. And she will only replace the mod or tank if it breaks, even then she will look for the same devices :18:

At home I have 5 MTL setups and 2 RDL/DL setups on the go, when I got out I take one of each. Tend to vape tobaccos and coffee etc for MTL and RDL/DL is all about the fruits.

As I'm only vaping fruit and menthol, I stick to one device (or a couple of the same when it's internal batteries and move the tank across them).

I'm questioning why I cling on to kit when I'm not using it and it's looking doubtful I will vape anything else now as I can't stomach it.

5 on the go:

Always a billet box
Always the Aspire Prime X (for work)
Always one (sometimes two) RDAs normally RDL
Always one mech single battery squonker with a RDA
Currently the Abyss

Flavours are: always a custard, always a fruity ice vape and then others to suit.

Glad to see from this thread that I’m not alone!

Still not found my unicorn so Constantly changing but usually only one set up at a time!

1) Drone with a drop rda (Strawberry Macaroons)
2) VTInbox with a Profile (Banoffee Pie)
3) Aegis Squonk with a Profile (Iron Bru)
4) Pulse (Mech mod) with a Drop Solo (Also Strawberry Macaroons)
5) Mass mods S2 (Mech Mod) with the Pulse (Rabarb and custard) Yuck never try it.
6) Paramour with profile M (Tank) (empty)

Way too many on the go.. will clean the Drone, the Aegis squonk, and the mass mods and they will sit in the draw for a while. but I'm sure the steam crave stuff will reappear at some point.

TBH I am using the Pulse mech 70% of the time, the others just get used when I need a different flavor hit.

I tend to go through phases, tanks come into favour.. get p'd off with leaks and wicking, so the squonks come out to play.. then I start to play with the mech's .. then I start to look at vape stores .. then I just birch myself bloody for spending more money.. even though I already have way too much kit. I then go back to the tanks..(Repeat)

The same goes with flavours .. make my own, get p'd off with mess and time.. buy premade, get P'd off with the excessive sweetening, make my own (Repeat).

One set-up and one flavour on the go right now, I’m bored of vaping. I’m just using it to get my nic fix atm :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom